• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wake up, Bul

SL92

Bells
It's been a while since you've updated the Gamer's Lounge on the site... did anyone notice this?

OddCrazyMe said:
Still...... Storm's been saying all Bul's been doing is playing the Wii.
Wow, Storm TOTALLY lives in my house and totally knows what I've been doing. :|

For your information, I not only had a gig, but I also had to go over to the public school and get things straight with my Japanese school... Then we had to go to grandparents, then I forgot about my exam that I was supposed to do...

Honestly, as if you know what I'm up to. :\

Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:

For your information, I not only had a gig, but I also had to go over to the public school and get things straight with my Japanese school... Then we had to go to grandparents, then I forgot about my exam that I was supposed to do...

Jeez.... Soorrry for being wrong.... No one is perfect... >_>

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Jeez.... Soorrry for being wrong.... No one is perfect... >_>
Sorry for being wrong? The thing is, if you simply made an ASSUMPTION that I was playing Wii this whole time, I'd be fine, but you said it at least twice as if it was fact...

I always assumed that youlived here in america and stayed here forever never would have thought you have went to japan must have been weird being like maybe at most one of the two american kids there

Dark Mirage said:
I always assumed that youlived here in america and stayed here forever never would have thought you have went to japan must have been weird being like maybe at most one of the two american kids there
...? What are you talking about?

Even if Bul was playin' Wii all the while, thats enough of an excuse to not update the site! We got some lives outside of The Bell Tree too, you know.

;)

@Buls last message: Yeah, I dont get what he said either. Use punctuation, Dark Mirage!

Gengar said:
Even if Bul was playin' Wii all the while, thats enough of an excuse to not update the site! We got some lives outside of The Bell Tree too, you know.

;)

@Buls last message: Yeah, I dont get what he said either. Use punctuation, Dark Mirage!
Well I think he should update it.

Tom the Warrior said:
Gengar said:

;)

I do have a life, remember, and since Darth for some reason or other decided not to help me, I have no choice but to be the only one to update... So please bear with me.

Bulerias said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Gengar said:

;)

I do have a life, remember, and since Darth for some reason or other decided not to help me, I have no choice but to be the only one to update... So please bear with me.
Well why don't you promote someone to help you work on it and then demote him.

Tom the Warrior said:
Bulerias said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Gengar said:

;)

DarthGohan is not going to be demoted.

Honestly, Bul can take as long as he wants not updating. He has worked his butt off for this site and has a lot going on in his life without school.

Even if you don't watch a football game, the players are still doing something.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Bulerias said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Gengar said:

;)

No, I meant to promote anyone here and then demote him after it's done!

Tom the Warrior said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Bulerias said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Gengar said:

;)

I like Storm's interpretation better.

:)

note...just an opinion.

Minoranza said:
Tom the Warrior said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Bulerias said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Gengar said:

;)

I like Storm's interpretation better.

:)

note...just an opinion.
Opinions are ok.

Back