✿ вυn'ѕ aʀт (•͈⌔•͈⑅) ✿ livestream : Off

They are amazing! I wish I could draw like you :)
Do you take requests? Totally understand if you dont, your talent tho��

Last edited:
Your pixel chibis are pixel? OMG So they cost to make a lot, no? o.o

They're with a binary tool that makes it all squares instead of a smooth line so I call them pixely XD
And I've been auctioning them off >w>

- - - Post Merge - - -

They are amazing! I wish I could draw like you :)
Do you take requests? Totally understand if you dont, your talent tho��

Thank you!
Right now im going to finish the current requests. After that I might have open spots.

Thank you!
Right now im going to finish the current requests. After that I might have open spots.

When you do, Id love to put in a request! Looking for someone to make a Chibi of my mayor :) x

Last edited:
When you do, Id love to put in a request! Looking for someone to make a Chibi of my mayor :) x

Cool cool cool well the Link to my commissions is in my dig. That's for real money commissions. I'm not sure yet if I'll do BTB right now :0

Cool cool cool well the Link to my commissions is in my dig. That's for real money commissions. I'm not sure yet if I'll do BTB right now :0

Alright, well, I dont think real money is gonna happen for me. If you do decide to do BTB Ill happily give you everything Ive got :)x

Alright, well, I dont think real money is gonna happen for me. If you do decide to do BTB Ill happily give you everything Ive got :)x

Alright!
I'll maybe open a mini shop with tiny chibis after finish my current commissions...
MAYBE

tumblr_inline_ngl5vcmovu1qezikq.gif

Oh my goodness such cuteness *A*
I love these so much, the soft lines and pale colours nhhh
Adorable, please keep it up <3

Maybe one day I can get a piece of that a ss art

I was at work when I read this and just burst out laughing
thank you for this XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my goodness such cuteness *A*
I love these so much, the soft lines and pale colours nhhh
Adorable, please keep it up <3