• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

✿ вυn'ѕ aʀт (•͈⌔•͈⑅) ✿ livestream : Off

They are amazing! I wish I could draw like you :)
Do you take requests? Totally understand if you dont, your talent tho��

Last edited:
Your pixel chibis are pixel? OMG So they cost to make a lot, no? o.o

They're with a binary tool that makes it all squares instead of a smooth line so I call them pixely XD
And I've been auctioning them off >w>

- - - Post Merge - - -

They are amazing! I wish I could draw like you :)
Do you take requests? Totally understand if you dont, your talent tho��

Thank you!
Right now im going to finish the current requests. After that I might have open spots.

Thank you!
Right now im going to finish the current requests. After that I might have open spots.

When you do, Id love to put in a request! Looking for someone to make a Chibi of my mayor :) x

Last edited:
When you do, Id love to put in a request! Looking for someone to make a Chibi of my mayor :) x

Cool cool cool well the Link to my commissions is in my dig. That's for real money commissions. I'm not sure yet if I'll do BTB right now :0

Cool cool cool well the Link to my commissions is in my dig. That's for real money commissions. I'm not sure yet if I'll do BTB right now :0

Alright, well, I dont think real money is gonna happen for me. If you do decide to do BTB Ill happily give you everything Ive got :)x

Alright, well, I dont think real money is gonna happen for me. If you do decide to do BTB Ill happily give you everything Ive got :)x

Alright!
I'll maybe open a mini shop with tiny chibis after finish my current commissions...
MAYBE

tumblr_inline_ngl5vcmovu1qezikq.gif

Oh my goodness such cuteness *A*
I love these so much, the soft lines and pale colours nhhh
Adorable, please keep it up <3

Maybe one day I can get a piece of that a ss art

I was at work when I read this and just burst out laughing
thank you for this XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my goodness such cuteness *A*
I love these so much, the soft lines and pale colours nhhh
Adorable, please keep it up <3