• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ❤ Vivi's Art Shop ❤ tbt full + 1/2 paypal slots open!

Username: bungotheelf
Character ref(s): my oc or/and my camper
Character info: momo: in link
camper: big nerd, loves fancy foods/cakes n stuff, likes fishing shes kinda like me but cooler and if u do draw her id like her bangs swept like mine are
dcv3jqh-1445437d-8cc0-4d65-9108-858acea596ef.png
Style: Doodle
Payment type: 150/300 tbt
Extra: you can draw whichever one you like best or both if you want (separate pieces tho)

ur art is so cute and the doodle style IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'd also love a doodle version of my mayor if possible !! :)

Username: nanpan
Character ref(s): [x]
Character info: cutesy, hyper, energetic!
Style: Doodle!!
Payment type: 150 TBT!

Username: bungotheelf
Character ref(s): my oc or/and my camper
Character info: momo: in link
camper: big nerd, loves fancy foods/cakes n stuff, likes fishing shes kinda like me but cooler and if u do draw her id like her bangs swept like mine are
dcv3jqh-1445437d-8cc0-4d65-9108-858acea596ef.png
Payment type: 150/300 tbt
Extra: you can draw whichever one you like best or both if you want (separate pieces tho)

ur art is so cute and the doodle style IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! I WILL DRAW THEM BOTH IF IT'S OK!!! :3
You can send the 300 tbt whenever and I'll get started asap!!! ^__^

I'd also love a doodle version of my mayor if possible !! :)

Username: nanpan
Character ref(s): [x]
Character info: cutesy, hyper, energetic!
Style: Doodle!!
Payment type: 150 TBT!

Definitely!! ^_^ Accepted, you can send the 150 tbt whenever and I'll try to get it done asap! C:

Are you going to send us our finished art via PM? If not, I recommend VM'ing the users when their art is done because personally I have the tendency to never check the forum lol.

Are you going to send us our finished art via PM? If not, I recommend VM'ing the users when their art is done because personally I have the tendency to never check the forum lol.

I'll probably VM you guys then! Either way I'd notify other than just posting in the thread haha

Accepted! Aww cute ;w; A simple bg I guess would depend what you want! Do you think you could give me an idea of what you'd be looking for? If it's simple I don't think it'd be too much more!

aaa thank you for accepting!! <3 for a bg I was thinking something Christmas/winter themed uwu like maybe a tiny Christmas tree/fireplace in the bg or you could draw them in the snow?? Whichever is easiest/sounds funner to draw! Lmk my total and I'll send the tbt your way !! <3

aaa thank you for accepting!! <3 for a bg I was thinking something Christmas/winter themed uwu like maybe a tiny Christmas tree/fireplace in the bg or you could draw them in the snow?? Whichever is easiest/sounds funner to draw! Lmk my total and I'll send the tbt your way !! <3

Np!!! I can definitely do something like that actually! I'll probably figure out what looks best when I draw it but for the bg would 30 tbt be ok? So 280 tbt would be your total! Thank you so much, I'll get started as soon as possible! ^__^

Username: Raffy
Character ref(s): refs
Character info: pretty chill dude, outgoing introvert (if that makes sense lol). also side note, pls use like a pastel-y pink hair instead of the purple, tryna change my oc to me irl.
Payment type: tbt (250?)
Extra: n/a, but ur art is so cute im ded!!

also sorry if i am not allowed to request when slots are full? im not rly sure if they are or not bcus title and op is different LOL

Np!!! I can definitely do something like that actually! I'll probably figure out what looks best when I draw it but for the bg would 30 tbt be ok? So 280 tbt would be your total! Thank you so much, I'll get started as soon as possible! ^__^

Yayayay thank you, just sent the moneysss! I'm excited to see what you come up with!!

Username: koopasta
Character ref(s): https://toyhou.se/2671795.yulia-tentatek/gallery
Character info: she's very shy and can seem very sad sometimes!
Payment type: tbt
Extra: please include her glasses!

Omg this is great!

Finished your squidkid!!! I hope you like it!!! ^___^

omJgmVJ.png

Username: Raffy
Character ref(s): refs
Character info: pretty chill dude, outgoing introvert (if that makes sense lol). also side note, pls use like a pastel-y pink hair instead of the purple, tryna change my oc to me irl.
Payment type: tbt (250?)
Extra: n/a, but ur art is so cute im ded!!

also sorry if i am not allowed to request when slots are full? im not rly sure if they are or not bcus title and op is different LOL

OHH oops I just realized my title is kinda confusing sdjgfsdg it meant like 0 slots are open ;W;;;;;; I'M DUMB WOW
But I just finished one so I can fit you in!! You can send the payment whenever, AA 250 tbt is more than enough thank you so much!!!! I'll get started asap!

Yayayay thank you, just sent the moneysss! I'm excited to see what you come up with!!

Yaaaay thank you so much!!!! I'll try to finish as soon as I can, I hope I can do ok!! ^__^

Wow this filled up fast. Is it too late to ask for a drawing?

Aww I'm sorry!! Since you were around for a while I can fit you in ^^

Thanks for accepting my order! I just sent the payment! c:

Np!! Thank you for paying, I'll start asap! <3

She looks adorable! Thank you!

Yay I'm so glad you like it, np!!! I noticed on your toyhouse on the pic you mentioned her tentacles are blue and not purple, did I make them too purple? I can edit it if you want! Sorry about that!! ;;

Omg thank youuuu! Im at work rn so I have to go home and make a clear ref for my character I have in mind, my moon temple guardian Azrielle.

Last edited:
Omg thank youuuu! Im at work rn so I have to go home and make a clear ref for my character I have in mind, my moon temple guardian Azrielle.

NP!!! That's totally fine take your time ^_^ Just let me know when you've got it!

Omg I'm so sorry I got home late last night cause I had the closing shift (got home at like 12). I have the closing shift again tonight but I will make it a point to post a ref tonight.

Last edited:
Omg I'm so sorry I got home late last night cause I had the closing shift (got home at like 12). I have the closing shift again tonight but I will make it a point to post a ref tonight.

IT'S OK!! TAKE YOUR TIME <3 no rush at all!

BTW EVERYONE SORRY I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO FINISH ANY MORE it's been kinda busy because the holidays but after tomorrow I should be able to work on them more!! Thank you all for being patient ^_^ I hope you guys are having a good holiday!! <3

IT'S OK!! TAKE YOUR TIME <3 no rush at all!

BTW EVERYONE SORRY I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO FINISH ANY MORE it's been kinda busy because the holidays but after tomorrow I should be able to work on them more!! Thank you all for being patient ^_^ I hope you guys are having a good holiday!! <3
Aww I hope you're having a great holiday as well! <3 I think everyone here understands that you'll be busy during this time so don't feel rushed ;> Have a wonderful holiday!!!

Heyo, got around to making an order. Do you want payment before or after thou?

Username: Stella-Io
Character Ref: dc2914329e9eac61fb7b6918c21792dce8a8de85_s2_n2.jpg
Character info: loves kawaii/japanese stuff, soft things and stuffed animals, pastels and somewhat lazy.
Short white hair, sky blue eyes, silver glasses, a halo, grey tee shirt tucked in her high waist denim skirt with the cat emogie on it (=^_^=) somethin like that, pink high top converse
Style: doodle
Payment: TBT, 200
Extra details: She watches over the moon temple, so somethin relating to the moon or stars would be cool

Last edited:
Back