Villagers who don't look like their personalty

pastellrain

creator of whimsica
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
I always thought that Lolly was peppy, until she moved to my town and I found out she was normal.

I also don't think Mint looks snooty, she looks more normal or peppy. Chow and Static look like they're lazy instead of cranky.

Definitely Muffy, she doesn't look nothing like a uchi..when I first seen her I thought she was a Snooty (also normal) villager.

Pango looks like a snooty/uchi villager, and her room also makes her look that way. However, she is Peppy - but that's what made her awesome to me.

Also, Cranston. Lazy doen't sound like a good personality for him... Then again, I'm not sure if any of the personalities in the game fit him very well. His appearence and housing suggest he'd fit more of a fatherly or normal personality of some kind. :/

I like this thread hahah, hummm Nate looks more like cranky, I would love to hear his voice like a grumpy old man. But well I don't even like him~ Also I hate peppy personality, but those are the cutest! I would like that Dotty was normal.

Last edited:
Pietro shouldn't be smug should be peppy if males could be :U

I think Chops low-key looks like a cranky villager, but he is a pretty cool smug.

Viche should definitely be snooty, and W. Link should be anything but smug (I think lazy fits the best)

I thought that Francine was changed to Uchi for this game for the longest time but she's actually just snooty. I think she would be really cute as an uchi though!

I always think Mott should be lazy but he is a jock. For some reason I thought Maple was peppy even though she is normal. I think peppy/normal and lazy/jock are the 'most' similar in a way? Could be wrong, would welcome disagreement.

Roald definitely looks more lazy than jock...but that's some of the appeal of him for me!

When I first got Cranston I thought he was the smug type. Imagine my surprise when I found out he's a lazy type. :D He seems very watered down to me and nothing about him seems to suggest a lazy type. I mean, he has the catchphrase "sweatband" for crying out loud. :)

wolf link looks nothing like a smug. lazy/normal would def be better.

also blaire and francine don't look snooty at all but we'll go with it anyways ig. i think blaire should be peppy and francine should be lazy

Last edited:
I always think Annalise is peppy or normal, but she's snooty! I was so surprised the first time I realized. Snake too - he looks like he should be a lazy villager in my opinion.

before I got her, I always thought Muffy would be a snooty... I like her much better as an uchi though, haha
oh and Purrl would probably fit any personality besides snooty :p

Back