Selling Villagers! ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to ask, but can I please have fang? I'm short on bells rn... Can you do an i.o.u? Gonna try to trade igb for tbt... Or just gonna post on other forums to gain 'em...

I recently lost Pekoe + am also really searching for Coco, would I be able to grab them off you?

(Ok edit- with a lil bit of cycling, I'd actually buy all the villagers I need off of you in a heart beat xD)

Last edited:
If maple is around tier 5-6, maybe. If not, I don't think she has her card yet. Just a heads up ;P

*Totally messed up!* yes, she does have maple. If you look through the list in the first post, she has her. But you have no Bells! Bells are called "TBT" (Usually) in the community. I understand you are new, and you can earn it by creating threads or just posting/commenting!

Sorry, I screw up sometimes ;-;

Last edited:
*Totally messed up!* yes, she does have maple. If you look through the list in the first post, she has her. But you have no Bells! Bells are called "TBT" (Usually) in the community. I understand you are new, and you can earn it by creating threads or just posting/commenting!

Sorry, I screw up sometimes ;-;

Ooooh thank you for explaining, you are being my helper haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back