• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villagers asking favors

Jrod64

Space Bounty Hunter
Bells
Is there a way to influence a villager to ask a favor(s)? Some days I'll have lots of villagers ask me for fruit, bugs, furniture, and ask to come to my house. I even had Daisy ask for all 4 in one day. Other days I'll be lucky to have more than 2 favors asked. So, is there something that determines how many favors will be asked?

I think there are factors that make pings more likely to happen.

I remember reading a guide on how to get a Public Works Project suggestion. The guide said to use your wet suit and swim around the ocean in your town for 10 minutes, then make sure your pockets are empty (besides tools) and a villager will ping you and request a public work project.
This isn't the guide I read before, but it's similar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_t3_DSXss

I tried it and it worked. So my assumption is that if you're actively fishing/bug hunting/diving, villagers are more likely to ping you?

Back