Villager Shippings You're Passionate About?

Cranston x Flora
Moe x Kiki
Jeremiah x Truffles
Rodeo x Tipper
Phil x Phoebe
Kabuki x Genji
Freckles x Molly

mott x lionel IS MY FAV SHIP

i imagine that lionel is a college professor and mott is a college student and yeah thats ****ed up i sinned

flora x fauna haaa i love this ship i wanna get fauna in my town so bad for this!!!

kyle x skye YEAAAH idk why but they would look adorbs

bunnie x bob this should be canon this is my 2nd fav ship

i dont get how people can see villagers in this way, idek
i dont ship any villagers xD

Well, I mean, there is a romantic couple (Reese and Cyrus) within the game, plus the snooty villagers themselves are shippers and will talk about what villagers make the best couples.

^True, plus it's sooo fun draw/view fan art and write/read fan fictions of your favorite video game shippings. I love it! <3

So many, but I'll list as few as possible:

Julian and Colton (Two gayest horses ever >3)

Cheri and Bluebear

Agnes and Portia

Diana and Shep (I dunno why but why not)

Pango and Antonio (Of course my Antonio deserves such a fabulous peacock)

Alfonso and Gayle

Hippeux and Bertha

Skye and Whitney (So pretty!)

Fang and Marshal

Okay that was quite long :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

But now I just got hit with even more ideas :D

Eloise and Opal

Freckles and Pate as twins with Maelle and Mallary being their big sisters and Miranda and Quillson their parents >3

Kyle and Freya

Whitney and Chief being cousins lol

Soliel and Hamlet

Graham and Cobb (prob the best one)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can't stopp

Pango and Curlos

Flurry and Merengue

Pekoe and Genji

Bud and Bangle

Lolly, Mitzi and Rudy

Anicotti and Chadder

Drago and Ali

Stinky and Boone
- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'll just edit now :p

Last edited:
Hmm... in my main town Sapphire, Bam and Frita seemed to have a thing going on, but Bam just moved away. Hope Frita won't take it too hard lol. And also, Quillson the playboy bounces between Carmen and Bettina all the time.

Kevin x Camofrog
Because they're always asking me to gift eachother and they're too shy to do it themselves.. Aaah! x3

When you ship something you think they'd be cute together. Nobody here thinks their villagers are legit dating.

Why does everyone keep making gay ships? I mean, I don't have anything against it but there seems to be a lottttt of gay shipping lol

Hoo boy, I'm so passionate about O'Hare/Carmen it's ridiculous XD They'd make such a sweet couple, gosh... <3 Some other ships I love are Snake/Mira, Marshal/Poppy, Beau/Fauna, and Lopez/Fuchsia, just to name a few x3

Why does everyone keep making gay ships? I mean, I don't have anything against it but there seems to be a lottttt of gay shipping lol

Because some gay ships are just *meant to be* just like some straight ships are just *meant to be*

Beau x Shari is my OTP
omg they threw bday parties for eachother and they talk about eachother all the time and Beau gets her presents and Shari talks about how strong Beau is haha! They take walks together and Beau patrols Shari's house in the morning to make sure she's okay while she's sleeping :)

Rudy and Felicity always say cute things about each other to me. And whenever I hear Marshal and Agnes talking to each other it's hilarious! They act like frenemies :)

Beau and Erik ACT like they like each other. It's literally:

Beau: I heard Erik has really ticklish feet. I'll use that to my advantage everytime I want something from him ;)

IMAGINE Beau tickling Erik's hooves and Erik laughing and blushing. My heart can't take this ;_;

Last edited:
For me, my absolute favourite is Fang and Skye. I never thought those 2 would even end up being good friends so at first shipping them was never my intention. As it turns out, they're the best of friends and always hanging out or sending each other parcels, I so wish I'd put their houses closer together now. I just love them together, I even find their pairing better than my previous one of Whitney and Fang.
I also love Stitches and Bluebear. I'm so pleased they became good friends. I'm always pushing them together to get their dialogue and it's so lovely to see them in each other's houses

Back