• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager moving out and moving one in via amiibo

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
I do not have a villager moving now I'm trying to figure this out for future. I'm not trying to rush a villager out my pla is whenever the next one goes I'll move in Tangy via amiibo. But I know this process takes three days. I want to make sure if I have a villager move is there enough time to replace them with an amiibo villager before the plot auto fills.
It seems to me that I do so long as I start the amiibo process the day the villager asks to leave. So that day two when villager is in boxes will be the 2nd diy for the amiibo camper. And day 3 when the plot is empty will be the final diy and amiibo camper will agree to move in the plot will be theirs. Can someone tell me if this is right? Has anyone done this?

You can start the process of moving them in with amiibo anytime. I have scanned in Puck two times. this way if a villager moves out and I can’t find one I like I just scan in puck’s a third time and can invite him.

Back