• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Discussion: Candi

Rabirin

Formerly Senshi!
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
So as the welcome amiibo are being released soon and many are writing up lists of those who they want in their town from the pack, I wanted to know the community's opinion on Candi as I haven't heard many people talk or mention her. For me, I have her in my animal crossing town for game cube and I was absolutely in love with her as soon as I saw her. I hoped that she'd be reintroduced and now that she is, I couldn't be more happier. :) Hopefully I can move her into my town at some point!

What about you, what's your opinion of Candi?

~Picture for reference~

Candi acnl.jpg

Last edited:
I actually really like her. I had her and Carmen in my GameCube town at one point, and I always assumed they were best friends because they're both pink mice.

Carmen.jpg
RIP Carmen, maybe someday you'll be reunited with Candi ~

She's in my gamecube town. She's cute but I don't want her in my acnl town since I already have her in a game.

I'm really glad they brought her back! I started playing with WW and was always bummed that I never had the chance to have Candi in my town. I'm very excited to finally get the chance.

I've never seen her before now, and I'm meh towards her. Carmen the mouse looks was cute compared to Candi. Idk if she'll ever come back though, since we have a Rabbit named Carmen in NL.

I actually don't like her design at all. Her eyes are way too close together and smashed at the top of her head. I'm not a fan of the red, bright pink, and the blue or the crooked mouth she has.

I'm just disappointed with the mice in general, though. Their heads are weirdly shaped and the ears are way too close together and also of an odd shape. :(

I'm not a fan of her. But a user who is still active (But not me) on ACC, wondered why Huck and Candi didn't return to NL. I bet now he's hyped to find out that both of them returned. Just like how i'm hyped Raddle returned.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've never seen her before now, and I'm meh towards her. Carmen the mouse looks was cute compared to Candi. Idk if she'll ever come back though, since we have a Rabbit named Carmen in NL.
Carmen was almost going to come back in CF. But I feel like she was scrapped due to the Rabbit Carmen that first appeared in that game.

I'm excited that she's returning. There's not many mice I'm a fan of, but she was always one of them. She's adorable~

I got her card this morning, I'm yet to check her out. She's another I don't remember...
Think the only returning villager I have a proper memory of is Sprocket. She looks very sweet though, will load her up tomorrow :)

Candi's cute I guess, but her ridiculous red cheeks bother me. They're almost taking up her whole face with their largeness. I would definitely like her better if she didn't have them.

I've got the Candi card and had her a camper, she's cute and all but I'm just not a fan of the AC mice..

Cute in the most sickeningly sweet way. You know when you eat too many sweets and you feel like you have to puke, and you're cringing and dying with every bite, yet you still can't stop eating? That's the feeling I get with Candi. I want her.

Back