• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Video Game Plushes

lemme think i have uhhh
a callie plush and a marie plush from splatoon and also a purple squid plush
four kirby plushes, 3 of them being huge and also have a meta knight plush
A red pikmin plush
a normal mario plush and fire Mario plush, and a normal luigi and fire luigi
also have a baby peach plush
and a marshal animal crossing plush (but it's fake which is probably obvious)
a Minecraft sheep plush and Minecraft glowsquid plush
and a shadow the hedgehog plush and sonic plush
i might have more but that's all i can remember

not an official nintendo plush, but i have a celeste chick plush that i purchased from @/Laudine a few weeks ago! it’s the real life version of one of my absolute favourite collectibles, and i love it so, so much! it’s so round and precious, and has a permanent home on my bed with some of my other plushies. would love an official nintendo celeste plush one day, but i don’t think anything will ever top this one for me tbh. ♥️

7C93D015-90D1-4979-89F9-65282FF772F0.jpeg

Off the top of my head I know I have

A K.K. Slider plush
A Timmy/Tommy plush
A Bunnie plush
A Sonic the Hedgehog plush
Like 10 minecraft plushes, all different mobs
A teal squid plush from splatoon
And a Luigi plush from super mario

The only video game plush I have is a bootleg Stubbins PaRappa from Amazon. It's close to the real deal, except that one of the ears is naturally perked up so sometimes I have to lower them a tad. I hope to get a stuffed PJ Berri to pair with ol' Paps but it's hard. :( I also used to have a Kleptocats plush toy that came from a Scholastic Book Club order. I've lost that one, sadly.

I have a Pikachu, Ditto, and Jigglypuff plushie and a large Sleeping Kirby plush that is wearing the night cap.

I have a Cyndaquil, which I'm thinking of making into my pfp someday, a Lemmy Koopa, and a Shy Guy plush.

Edit: when I first made this, I forgot that I also have an Eevee and Squirtle plush. So I have five. Oh yeah, and I also have a Yarn Yoshi amiibo. Not sure if you would count that as one, but if so than I have six.

Last edited:
Back