• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Valentine's Day Contest & Raffle Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGGG No way! 😭 😭 Thank you so much TBT, I'm glad I could make it in time to join my first event here! 💖
Congrats to all the other winners and nominees, as well as the raffle winners! 🎉 🎉

There was so much variety and charm to each piece entered, everyone did exceptional! I loved seeing everyone's ships and the Valentine's aesthetics, so freaking cute!! ;A; 💝
Thank you for hosting this event Mods, I look forward to more in the future! ;v;/

Thank you, staff, for a lovely event! I loved the seperate catagories and I think it gave more people an opportunity to shine! Though, I know every event can't be that way. Thank you for always thinking of us! 🥰💖

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back