• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Updated Wishlist

Boycrosser

Flawless
Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (31) +
Hello, I'm looking for a couple of items, if you can offer me anything from my wishlist I'll pay generously. :)

My Wishlist : http://moridb.com/catalogs/aUTOY9452i

If you offer something please also name your price!
Thanks! :D

Current state :
☺ 02.02.2014 (Start) - 0 / 29 wishlist-items
☻ 02.02.2014 - 2/29 wishlist-items [Thanks to Victoriav781 for the wall flower pot and the mermaid carpet]
☺ 02.02.2014 - 4/29 wishlist-items [Thanks to Cherrilover for the cherry- blossom clock and the leaf bed]
☻ 02.02.2014 - 12/29 wishlist-items [Thanks to elsacrossing for the blossom lantern, the claw foot tub, dolly, the flower pop-wall, the lotus lamp, the moth orchid, the wildflower floor and some perfect cherries]
☺ 03.02.2014 - 16/29 wishlist-items [Thanks to lynn105 for the lily pad table, the furnace and the ukulele and Dewy for the K.K. Oasis]
☻ 03.02.2014 17/29 wishlist- items [Thanks to BonsaiFreak for the
marine pop floor]

☺ 03.02.2014 18/29 wishlist-items [Thanks to Ayumi-Crossing for K.K. Island]
☻ 05.02.2014 19/29 wishlist-items [Got the K.K. song on my own]

Last edited:
Is 50k per cherry good?
Mh, I'll give you 100k for all 9, if you're okay with it. So 11k each, since you'd get 3k from re-tail if you sold them there it's a reasonable price I hope. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry i only have one of each.

It's okay :) What do you want for both? Is 20k okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a blossom lantern, wall flower pot, and the mermaid carpet.

Nice! What's your price?

Nice! What's your price?[/QUOTE]

I suck at pricing so say 4500 for the lot of them? Puts everything basically at their retail value.

Back