• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop [Updated 5/14, DIYS for NMT/TBT]🌿Cassoulet Provisions 🌱 [FS/T: rare DIYs, fossils, hybrids, and more!]

I have a garden rock DIY, would be interested in iron garden table

Bump! Lots of new stuff added, plus crowns (the little ones) in my Able Sisters today.

If you're interested in a crown:
  • I may not have a ton of time to play today, so I'll let one person in to my town at a time to buy them! Sorry, but I can't pick them up for you, unless you happen to have a wildly good trade offer that'd be worth 1mil IGB to me!
  • If you want to trade things as an entry fee, that's perfectly fine! If not, a tip of NMT would be greatly appreciated, as I'm saving up to go island hopping for Dobie.
  • If you come to visit Cassoulet, please don't run! I have a lot of flowers 😅 I'll guide you to the store, you're of course welcome to shop at my upgraded Nook's as well.

hi i'm interested in the diplo skull and the stego torso! i can offer 1 nmt (lemme know if that's not enough i'm willing to negotiate)

oh also, i do have dobie on my island and i'd be willing to work out a trade for him!

hi i'm interested in the diplo skull and the stego torso! i can offer 1 nmt (lemme know if that's not enough i'm willing to negotiate)

oh also, i do have dobie on my island and i'd be willing to work out a trade for him!
1NMT would be fine for those two fossils! i'll PM about dobie!! ;^;

Bump! I'm running out of space so as the title says, last chance for some stuff! I'm gonna start taking random assortments of recipes/items/fossils to the Nooks tomorrow, grab em before they're gone!

Could I get these two:

Autograph cards (illustration)
Bathroom towel rack (gold)

I can get you the rainbow soft serve lamp and the green smoothie mixer from your wishlist, would that be OK in exchange? :)

Can I get the pachy tail fossil? Actually for a nmt? Just checked and the table was reddish brown OTL

Would you be willing to part with the shell partition for 1 nmt?

May I buy the cherry lamp, diy work bench, and juicy Apple TV diys please? For 3 nmt?

Back