Shop [Updated 5/14, DIYS for NMT/TBT]🌿Cassoulet Provisions 🌱 [FS/T: rare DIYs, fossils, hybrids, and more!]

Bump! Lots of new stuff added, plus crowns (the little ones) in my Able Sisters today.

If you're interested in a crown:
  • I may not have a ton of time to play today, so I'll let one person in to my town at a time to buy them! Sorry, but I can't pick them up for you, unless you happen to have a wildly good trade offer that'd be worth 1mil IGB to me!
  • If you want to trade things as an entry fee, that's perfectly fine! If not, a tip of NMT would be greatly appreciated, as I'm saving up to go island hopping for Dobie.
  • If you come to visit Cassoulet, please don't run! I have a lot of flowers 😅 I'll guide you to the store, you're of course welcome to shop at my upgraded Nook's as well.

hi i'm interested in the diplo skull and the stego torso! i can offer 1 nmt (lemme know if that's not enough i'm willing to negotiate)

oh also, i do have dobie on my island and i'd be willing to work out a trade for him!

hi i'm interested in the diplo skull and the stego torso! i can offer 1 nmt (lemme know if that's not enough i'm willing to negotiate)

oh also, i do have dobie on my island and i'd be willing to work out a trade for him!
1NMT would be fine for those two fossils! i'll PM about dobie!! ;^;

Bump! I'm running out of space so as the title says, last chance for some stuff! I'm gonna start taking random assortments of recipes/items/fossils to the Nooks tomorrow, grab em before they're gone!

Could I get these two:

Autograph cards (illustration)
Bathroom towel rack (gold)

I can get you the rainbow soft serve lamp and the green smoothie mixer from your wishlist, would that be OK in exchange? :)

Could I get these two:

Autograph cards (illustration)
Bathroom towel rack (gold)

I can get you the rainbow soft serve lamp and the green smoothie mixer from your wishlist, would that be OK in exchange? :)
may i have an unglazed dish set diy for 1 nmt? :)
yep! feel free to shoot me dodos whenever you're ready :)

Can I get the pachy tail fossil? Actually for a nmt? Just checked and the table was reddish brown OTL

May I buy the cherry lamp, diy work bench, and juicy Apple TV diys please? For 3 nmt?

Back