• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [Updated 5/14, DIYS for NMT/TBT]🌿Cassoulet Provisions 🌱 [FS/T: rare DIYs, fossils, hybrids, and more!]

that’s ok! could i get the pink toy box and garden rock diy and i’ll trade the street organ along with 1 nmt :)

I've also seen you have Amber! It's my last fossil I need, would I be able to grab that too please?
absolutely! i can throw that in for free since you're buying two of my more expensive DIYs :)
that’s ok! could i get the pink toy box and garden rock diy and i’ll trade the street organ along with 1 nmt :)
sure thing! send me a dodo whenever you're ready!

Hi! I'm interested in the orange wall and cherry rug! (also interested in the apple dress if you ever get that back)

EDIT: I have a few items on your wishlist that you can catalogue :3 (surfboard, mobile, cream & sugar in silver)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in the orange wall and cherry rug! (also interested in the apple dress if you ever get that back)

EDIT: I have a few items on your wishlist that you can catalogue :3 (surfboard, mobile, cream & sugar in silver)
hi! sure, that'd be 4NMT total for those two recipes! i'll keep an eye out for another apple dress, or i can craft you one if you'd like in exchange for cataloguing the items you mentioned?
How much NMT for the bamboo sphere & leaf mask?
hi! would 3NMT total be okay?
Hi! Can I get the birdcage, small cardboard boxes, and stacked-wood wall DIYs for 6 NMT?
sure thing!

i actually have to hop off of AC for the moment but i'll be back in about an hour and can trade then as long as that works for everyone! if i've accepted your offer here, feel free to DM me with what you're buying and i'll respond when i'm ready to trade :)

I’m interested in Flower stand :)
Also if you can craft me a iron garden bench, I’d also be interested in that (I can provide the material).

Last edited:
hi! sure, that'd be 4NMT total for those two recipes! i'll keep an eye out for another apple dress, or i can craft you one if you'd like in exchange for cataloguing the items you mentioned?

hi! would 3NMT total be okay?

sure thing!

i actually have to hop off of AC for the moment but i'll be back in about an hour and can trade then as long as that works for everyone! if i've accepted your offer here, feel free to DM me with what you're buying and i'll respond when i'm ready to trade :)
3 NMT is perfect! Are you available now? If not, I can trade in like 4-5 hours c: thats when I get off of work lol

I’m interested in Flower stand :)
Also if you can craft me a iron garden bench, I’d also be interested in that (I can provide the material).
hi, sure! the mats for the bench are iron x8. if you'd like i can provide them for 1NMT? so 4NMT total?
do you have any large star fragments?
not at the moment, sorry :(

bump! my house and inventory is still filled with DIYs, help me get rid of them!

also, please note that since i need to keep space clear in my storage, i'll no longer be stocking furniture, clothing, or non-Saharah wallpaper/flooring after my current inventory is depleted (except under special circumstances)!

bump! i've removed the furniture and clothing sections, i just don't have the storage space to sustain the stock required at the moment unfortunately!

tons of DIYs still need to go! NMT still preferred, though i've added a TBT conversion to the bottom of my first post as well.

Can I get the DIYs for:

Flower stand
Angled signpost
Bamboo doll
Bamboo sphere

I have the green tea and strawberry swirl soft serve lamps. I can pay for the rest in NMT?

Back