Shop [Updated 5/14, DIYS for NMT/TBT]🌿Cassoulet Provisions 🌱 [FS/T: rare DIYs, fossils, hybrids, and more!]

I have a bamboo shelf diy, could I trade for your loom?
I'm so sorry, I never saw this!! I didn't get a notification for some reason. If you're still interested in the loom I'd definitely trade for the bamboo shelf DIY!

---

General purpose bump as well! Tons of new stuff, including many, many new DIY recipes. Please buy them and help me clear space in my basement! Also looking for hydrangea/camellia/tea olive starts!

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, I never saw this!! I didn't get a notification for some reason. If you're still interested in the loom I'd definitely trade for the bamboo shelf DIY!

---

General purpose bump as well! Tons of new stuff, including many, many new DIY recipes. Please buy them and help me clear space in my basement! Also looking for hydrangea/camellia/tea olive starts!
I'm still interested! Just lmk when you can trade :)

I have a light brown rattan table. Could I trade it for your blue imperial table?

Edit:
Low tables

Hi! I’m interested in buying the log bench and log decorative shelf diy. Let me know your price and I can send a code over. I also have the sea globe to trade for one of the diys. Thanks!

I have a light brown rattan table. Could I trade it for your blue imperial table?

Edit:
Low tables
Sounds good! Shoot me a dodo whenever you're ready!
Hi! I’m interested in buying the log bench and log decorative shelf diy. Let me know your price and I can send a code over. I also have the sea globe to trade for one of the diys. Thanks!
Hi! I can trade the log bench recipe for your sea globe. Since the log decorative shelves are quite popular, would 3NMT be okay?

Back