• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

So far the New Villager i am unsure off. i like my group as most of them came from friend towns at have the cards

One thing that stood out with everything dropping at once was just how much maintenance there is to do up front with acquiring new things from ABD, expanding storage, enacting an ordinance, etc. I guess there probably wasn't a better way to do, but I only had about 20 minutes to play today and didn't even bother going to Harv's and Kapp'n yet 😅

Not to be dramatic but the storage shed literally changed my life
Absolutely hahha

I've built the wooden one, as it fits my island better than the other, but now I'm waiting for the huge amount of nook miles items I ordered.

I liked the new round lamppost, mine is black, which is my preferred option, but my curved lamppost is white (I like it too, but I need them in black)

The new ladder made me chop wood for the first time in many months and it solved two problems I couldn't solve previously without remodeling the north section of my island. It also allowed me to keep the access to the north beach "secret", which is exactly what I wanted.

Been removing a lot of flowers and moving some trees. Built a new wooden stepladder and I'm now planning finally doing something with two small areas I have that were kinda empty. I'll wait for the dlc to drop, as there's new items.

I had a blast today, can't wait for the dlc to drop in a few hours.

I'm disappointed with the cliff ladders. I wanted to put them by my secret beach so it could finally be accessible without pulling out my ladder, but the game won't let me place them leading to the secret beach. It also won't let me place them anywhere else that I wanted to put them.

I'm disappointed with the cliff ladders. I wanted to put them by my secret beach so it could finally be accessible without pulling out my ladder, but the game won't let me place them leading to the secret beach. It also won't let me place them anywhere else that I wanted to put them.
That is disappointing, I was going to do the same and have mine going to the secret beach. Guess I will have to figure something else out.

Does it say why? Maybe if you trim the cliff 1 square back it will allow room?

I had a similar problem, but I found a way. You might be trying to place the ladder in a way that it's not touching the larger portion of the rock, I presume. That's what happened to me. Turns out there was exactly one tile of rock where I could place the ladder.

I know it's not the best explanation, but I think you'll get it.

got another special kapp’n island and I’m kind of obsessed with this one. it’s permanently nighttime, shooting stars are active, the rocks have various star fragments in them, & the message in a bottle contains a Celeste recipe.

Okay I already see people playing the Happy Home Paradise DLC since it just came out in Japan and Australia. My time is EDT so when will it come out in my time? I live in Georgia (South USA)

Okay I already see people playing the Happy Home Paradise DLC since it just came out in Japan and Australia. My time is EDT so when will it come out in my time? I live in Georgia (South USA)

-

Removed post for containing wrong info! My bad!

Last edited:
Back