• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

@azurill @Livia

I think you can see what I was trying to explain (quite badly) with words in the previous post.

View attachment 410521

I aligned both ladders to make it easier to just drop to the first level of the island, as I can't see the second ladder without using this camera.
I was having this same issue as well, so thanks for this! Now I have a ladder set up to go down to my secret beach, perfect.

Reactions: Raz
FDYki7SUYAE6aL-.jpeg
FDYki7RUcAQpkrO.jpeg

These angles these new house types.. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Sorry if this has already been asked, but does anybody know roughly how many unique furniture items have been added? I've seen the number 9000+ floating around, but that includes variations, I'm wondering how many actual unique items there are (without variations) just out of curiosity. I've been trying not to spoil the new content for myself so I haven't actually looked at a list or anything
From what Ive read in datamine discussions, the actual number is 8961. 4128 if not counting the variations. Still a lot!

Are we able to find gyroids on our own island, or only Kapp'n's? Pretty much every pixel of my island is covered in items and/or custom designs, so that may explain why I haven't seen any gyroid dig spots spawn... ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Are we able to find gyroids on our own island, or only Kapp'n's? Pretty much every pixel of my island is covered in items and/or custom designs, so that may explain why I haven't seen any gyroid dig spots spawn... ๐Ÿ™ƒ
It rained yesterday on my island, and there were no gyroids here the next day. Rained again today so weโ€™ll see whet tomorrow brings

If I remember right we find them after rainy days. Otherwise it's one a day from Kapp'n tour.

I'm watching ZackScottGames play the new update. Zack hasn't been on the game in a while so he had cockroaches in his house. Marshal tried to visit but peaced out when he saw the roaches. I laughed too hard. Zack didn't even know what had happened. I guess he didn't know villagers can visit now. And the cockroach just kept running around his house.

This game is hilarious.

Forgive me if this question's been asked a zillion times already, but
are ABDs functional on other islands?

I'm watching ZackScottGames play the new update. Zack hasn't been on the game in a while so he had cockroaches in his house. Marshal tried to visit but peaced out when he saw the roaches. I laughed too hard. Zack didn't even know what had happened. I guess he didn't know villagers can visit now. And the cockroach just kept running around his house.

This game is hilarious.

I ended up getting the personality that actually likes bugs and I had to screenshot the reaction lmao

qD76I0y.jpg

Z3LXcDn.jpg

klXuDbd.jpg

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but the Catalog app on the Nook Link had a big upgrade as well. Previously, some items like tools and seasonal items bought from Nook Shopping didn't appear, but now they are listed! The seasonal items even include the celebration they are based on and the country where it's celebrated.

Not only that, but it had a ton of categories added. You can now apply more filters to your entire catalog such as "Plants", "Kitchens", "Cushions" and even "Special Wallpaper" for Sahara's exclusive items. I love this.

do shop owners come visit the plaza after you buy their space on Harvโ€™s? i bought Reddโ€™s a place bc he hasnโ€™t visited me yet and i canโ€™t get Brewster without the art gallery, but the museum wonโ€™t accept my art piece yet :/

With the addition of the NPC to Harveyโ€™s island, does that mean they donโ€™t come visit our island anymore? Will Redd come in his boat? Or no more? Leif wonโ€™t come with his cart?

Back