Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

villagers now ask you to come visit their house as a request! filbert pinged me and asked me to come over. we played a card game at his place and then he let me buy any of his furniture that i wanted. just like in new leaf, there were some furniture pieces he wouldn’t part with. however he gave me several of his furniture items for free :eek:

villagers now ask you to come visit their house as a request! filbert pinged me and asked me to come over. we played a card game at his place and then he let me buy any of his furniture that i wanted. just like in new leaf, there were some furniture pieces he wouldn’t part with. however he gave me several of his furniture items for free :eek:
Awwww that is adorable!

Eagerly awaiting HHP, because I don't feel like I've had great luck with the RNG in seeing many new objects yet. Obviously there are the NMT ones and they are all great! But like Nook's today didn't have any of the new objects that I can tell, and both of my Kapp'n visits have been largely flops, with the same island both time and literally the only new thing on it being the Gyroid fragment.

Aw nice! I had Punchy drop by unexpectantly while I was building stuff. It's a little weird to be having a villager wondering through my house, but very welcome and cute!

Why do standup ladders take a ladder and 4 wood? What about the standing ladder realistically uses 4 pieces of wood in addition to an already functional ladder?
Post automatically merged:

both of my Kapp'n visits have been largely flops, with the same island both time and literally the only new thing on it being the Gyroid fragment.

Hit the rocks. There might be a money rock there.

YES! My island has been restored. I was unable to download the 2.0 on my main island yesterday. After countless hours of troubleshooting last night, and then talking with NSO customer service it has been restored.

So happy! Glad to hear so many of you are having fun with new version.

my downloads very nearly done!! just a little bit left :D

it's going round a 2nd time... the update :0
but this time, it seems faster :>

yay!!! it's done!! Time to play ! :D

Last edited:
I haven’t been able to play much sadly because of work. Right now I’m on break.
Does anyone know how Marlo’s house looks?

And did the old flooring and fortune cookies make it back? 😅 My curiosity is killing me.

For anyone interested in a first look of HHP, Switchforce on YT is doing a livestream. Note that he has an Australian eShop account, so he was able to access it midnight Australia— it is not possible to time travel or change time zones if your eShop account is located elsewhere that has not hit midnight yet.

I think there may be some issue with the TT and the campground. All my campgrounds showed a different set of items around when my actual day hit midnight, but now I’ve been TTing and they don’t refresh the selection, so maybe it’s locked to your actual day? If not I’ve probably just been heinously unlucky. I don’t have any wheat LOL

I was experiencing this as well last night while TTing. I unlocked Redd first and he had the same selection as the day before when I came back.

Okay so Im a lil confused, havent seen Kapn yet, all i have is a few new NM things at the ABD, and group stretching, weird.

Gazeebo looking cool!

B633B573-4A50-4011-8EE5-B627C50689FC.jpeg

Have we gotten any word yet if the DLC has items that weren't in the 2.0 Update? Been watching some streams but I'm still unfamiliar with the new update items that I'm not able to tell if they're new to the DLC or not.

Back