• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Unpopular faves

Graham and Raddle are adorable! I found them by chance on mystery islands and invited them because I thought they looked cute. They are underrated villagers for sure :) I also feel like Gayle is an underrated normal villager, probably because alligators aren't very popular. She's so sweet though <3

I love Muffy! I had her in NL and she was so cute and my #1 G. I also love her house interior in NL. Haven't found her in NH yet.

I used to dislike Gaston but then he randomly moved to my island and his dialogue about patrolling the town and watching out for any strange behaviour was really funny & gave him old man neighbourhood watch vibes. So he grew on me a ton.

I don't know if Doc is unpopular but I never see him mentioned? He's ADORABLE in NH. I gave him a gift yesterday and he asked, "do I look dashing? I've always wanted to look dashing." my heart. Honestly I find it hard not to like the rabbits in this game because of their cute little ear bobs and movements.

Back