Unpopular faves

I live to see Sprocket’s smile every day I play the game. He’s so sweet. There was a particular twitter post I saw the other day and I was all “...And I wish I could adopt Sprocket multiple times.”

Want to mention Chadder too. He’s literally walking cheese in the form of an animal associated with cheese; it’s great to me. Alas, I think he may be quite disliked? I’m one of his fans though.

Tabby and Cyrano were two of my og villagers in city folk—my first ac game—so they’ll always have a special place in my heart

58417f2bf2691f991ec0c3e14a321f7a4b43b730r1-340-340v2_uhq.jpg

Let's talk about Buzz.
Natural eagle colors. Fits the cranky role perfectly. Looks like he'll football tackle anybody that disrespects him or his friends.
The issue? He gets overshadowed by Apollo, which is fair because I also love Apollo and there's no denying Apollo is also great. But Buzz's rather simplistic design helps him stand out to me, in the pool of crazy looking eagles

i like peaches, we were best friends in my city folk town. haven’t had her since but if i got her i would be happy.

also, frogs. almost all frogs are generally disliked and i don’t get it!
omg i love peaches too! shes such a spooky cutie and i have her in my NH town :)

Tabby!!! I had her in GC and I remember her being soo sweet and nice to me, she was my fav in the town. I was actually surprised to see she was Peppy cuz it had been so long and I just remembered she was sweet so I assumed she was Normal lol. The fact that she's a cat boosts her a bit from some "ugly" villagers but she needs more love,,, she gets rly overlooked for the other peppy cats
latest

Clayyyy! He's my favorite hamster. Spooky haniwa boy. I just had him in my town for a bit and I would've kept him longer except Sprocket showed up in my campsite and I really want him for the all birds town I'm planning. Maybe Clay will find me again... I put him in the house right next to Coco and gave them a shared lawn with pots, ancient statues, and bamboo candles ahahaa

Aaand Velma!!! I was under the impression she was more popular than she was because I had seen some fanart but it seems she just has a small contingent of ppl who really like her lol. Like,,, smash those gender norms girl!! She's my birthday buddy and her house is a freakin library with a piano and classical music.... what's not to love!

latest

I just went through 60 NMT to get Beardo

Attachments

• 6370081D-503B-47CF-8E13-D5FD71A51B62.png
    6370081D-503B-47CF-8E13-D5FD71A51B62.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 0
Let's talk about Buzz.
Natural eagle colors. Fits the cranky role perfectly. Looks like he'll football tackle anybody that disrespects him or his friends.
The issue? He gets overshadowed by Apollo, which is fair because I also love Apollo and there's no denying Apollo is also great. But Buzz's rather simplistic design helps him stand out to me, in the pool of crazy looking eagles

I love Buzz! I am debating switching Apollo out for him.

--

My underrated favorites are Chevre and Nan. They live next door to each other on my island and have matching houses with each others villager pics inside! I love when I find them hanging out together or walking around town.

EXxPG-MWsAEOCFJ.jpeg

i love tabby so much she is my best friend 🥺🥺🥺🥺 i also love diva and muffy
I have Diva in my town, I'm currently ignoring her so she leaves as I don't like her, ha ha. She was one of my starter villagers and she just bores me now.

rizzo-b4bf1992266d5c2079a2f3848b456fdc6a661af33a3230c0251779ba32634004.png

Rizzo! He's been my absolute favorite villager since City Folk. My town was full of peppy villagers until he moved in and his crankiness was a breath of fresh air. Not sure what that says about me, but whatever. I also love his whole thief backstory; my Skyrim character once made off with all the silverware in Whiterun, so I can appreciate that lifestyle. Again, might not be the best reflection on me as a person. But look at his little hanky and his giant ears! Ugh, so cute.

I'm so happy to see some love for Tabby here! She is adorable and I find her more weird than ugly. Her face kind of reminds me of a bat? Anyway, I have her on my island and she is just a random little weirdo.

I don't have pictures, but here are some other villagers I love that seem to get hate:

Chops! I knew I would like him before I got him, but what I hadn't expected is that he turned out to be downright adorable. Like, how is it even possible that this dapper pig is cute? Sure, he looks both classy and flamboyant, he is unique and interesting, but him being a total cutie surprised me.

Olaf. He doesn't seem to be as hated as Chops, but he, too, is out there disignwise and the anteaters don't seem to be particularly popular in general.

Hazel. She does have some fans which makes me happy. She was my starter and I do have a soft spot for her.

Miranda? I don't know if she is hated, I never see her being mentioned at all.

Monique. She turned out to be way less popular than I would have guessed, but she's glamorous and gorgeous.

1. Pate
    View attachment 259575
    Folks don't seem to like her eyebrows, but I think she's super cute. In the Gamecube game, she put her house as close to mine as it was possible to get, and then gave me presents all the time for no reason.

Pate is hated? But she doesn't deserve that at all! I currently have her on my island and she is a total sweetheart, the first villager I really felt a connection to, if that makes sense.

Boomer!! ❤️ My sweet little tubby penguin who loves to talk about his grandma and snacks. He’s my little buddy.

Astrid the kangaroo is really cool, in my opinion.

I love her colouring and patterning. I'm not sure why she seems to be so unloved, really. Although I saw a pic of her amiibo card recently, and that outfit is doing her no favours! :ROFLMAO:

In her NH clothes, or the right gifted fashion, she looks great.

Monique, Clay, Elvis, Deirdre and Tiffany are some of my favs from the D and Untiered lists.

oooh god idk if these guys are hated but I think that Biskit, Olivia and Murphy are cute as hell. If the max villager list ever gets bumped up to allow more villagers, I will die searching for Olivia especially.

Pippy, Sylvana, Julia, Biskit, Drago, Bianca, and Ribbot are all on my dream villager short list and I think all of them are way underrated! Seriously HOW is Sylvana untiered?! She’s adorable!

75B77CD0-56FD-4957-8E74-D7AB78DFA7B4.jpeg

Hmmm..let's see. I already have Chevre, Carmen, and Buck, who I thinks kinda unpopular. If it was possible to have more than 10+ villagers, I would invite all these villagers:
- Raddle
- Sterling
- Nan
- Tasha
- Mira
- Buck
- Kidd
- Kyle
- Zell
- Jaques
- Grizzly
- Static