Unpopular faves

i LOVE moose and shari, as well as chops and hippeux ;v; their designs are so adorable!

7CF4BC52-07B4-4EC7-93D0-9E6F9E5A3E51.png

Flip - I didn’t like him at first and was disappointed to have him as a starter but he’s really grown on me over time! he’s so cute when he sings and I love his lil teefs ;;
6C26E9B6-BD7D-4144-B2B1-17C898B3C281.png

Del - I love all the alligators and I think they’re all underrated but Del is one I see a lot of people dislike which makes me sad as I think he looks so cool!

18C7197E-36A3-4B9C-8517-5CC20E517880.png

Willow - again I feel the sheep in general are underrated but Willow is one of the most so! I know a lot of people don’t like her colouring but I think she’s adorable!

View attachment 259981
Flip - I didn’t like him at first and was disappointed to have him as a starter but he’s really grown on me over time! he’s so cute when he sings and I love his lil teefs ;;
View attachment 259982
Del - I love all the alligators and I think they’re all underrated but Del is one I see a lot of people dislike which makes me sad as I think he looks so cool!

View attachment 259984
Willow - again I feel the sheep in general are underrated but Willow is one of the most so! I know a lot of people don’t like her colouring but I think she’s adorable!

Im always amazed people don’t like Willow. She’s my number one favourite in this town. I love her so much she’s so damn cute! :)

I like many unpopular villagers; Eugene, Tabby, Gaston, Muffy, Lopez, Del, Rodeo, Roscoe..

But these two are by far my favorite unpopular villagers, have them both on my island and I love em to death:

20200517_123308.jpg20200517_123558.jpg

Rory! I don't have him yet since I'm waiting for my current jock villager to ask to move out, but on reddit there are so many listings for Rory with zero comments. Poor lion boy keeps getting voided!
latest

View attachment 259981
View attachment 259982

View attachment 259984
I am a huge Del fan, so happy so see someone else appreciates him!

tabby is so good and funny, she has a cool manga walls in her house and i think her design is just perfect for peppy villiagers who are usualy crazy and excited, she also likes to talk about outerspace and how far are we from the moon - she call herself the "mooncat"
1589711122106.png

I really love Stinky. He was my first ever jock (first game I played was New Leaf) and at first I thought he's kind of weird but I really ended up liking him so much because he's like a wrestling cat. He even has a wrestling stadium in his house. I was happy when I got his Amiibo card because he's so cool but he's just so unnoticed or hated

I love all the crocodiles. Every single one of them. But many don't like the crocodiles. Gayle was my first favorite villager in New Leaf because she was just so nice and cute. Del is also really cool and Alfonso is just really funny. I never had the other crocodiles but from what I've seen I really like them too.

I love Hazel. I know Hazel isn't that unpopular anymore, but still a lot of people dislike her because of her monobrow. I think she's cool and I had her also in my New Leaf Village. Also, squirrels are so adorable. And I like how her house looks like in New Horizons (she has table tennis stuff and basketball stuff) in her house).

I also like (idk if their that popular or not): Biskit, Fuchsia, Willow, Tasha, O'Hare, Bree, Chadder, Frita, Pietro, Walt, Rodney, Apple, Chari, Quillson, Drift, and more... there are legitimately only 3 to 4 villagers I really dislike. I'm neutral or positive about most villagers.

I know this is an older thread, but I wanted to say how incredibly underrated anteaters are, but Annalisa specifically. She literally calls you "gumdrop" a reference to her calling you (the mayor or rep) sweet! I wish I saw more appreciation for her :cry:. If you don't know what she looks like, she's in my signature.

Vladimir. Very underrated lil dude

latest

bonbon!! i love her so much !!!! she's tier d and i can't understand why
marshal used to be my favorite but bonbon's above him now

I think Gonzo is kinda of underrated

1591242514139.png

Hope to have him or Dobie on my island one day :LOL:

I had Moose, and at first I wasn't thrilled, but he grew on me. My cousin laughed when she saw his face. Just a funny and cute little guy. Muffy grew on me as well. I don't have any of these on my island currently, but I wouldn't mind them and really like their design. :)
Bertha_NH.png
175px-Winnie_NLa.png
latest
175px-Tipper_NLa.png
d5f2674afd956991e6d3097a4f819478.png

Bertha, Winnie, Marcie, Tipper, and Dora!

Last edited:
I love Filbert Walker and Zell

Filbert is so tiny, nice and cute :love:

4944EDA8-7D67-47EB-80B1-1F54B283D6FD.png

I had Walker and Zell in New leaf, they were my favorites. I think Walker is soooo underrated :cry:

46D8C324-E6DE-4AD1-BD5B-01DA3ED900A0.png 98B9C9A1-4772-43BF-A6E2-19950EAD2FB8.png

Some of my unpopular favourites include Moe, Ozzie, Sally, Nan, Jeremiah, Jacob, Murphy, Bluebear and Zell
If you really like any of these villagers please let me know!

Some of my unpopular favourites include Moe, Ozzie, Sally, Nan, Jeremiah, Jacob, Murphy, Bluebear and Zell
i was indifferent to ozzie but he grew on me hard in this game....he called me spud as a nick name and my heart melted <3. also moe, zell, and murphy are freaking awesome.

Bluebear is great! :) I love her. And Sally is very underappreciated! She, Cally, Blaire, and Sylvana are all very cute, but get overshadowed by the more popular squirrels.

Back