• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Auction Unoriginal Judy, the Snooty Cub (LF: NMTs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

codester

Islands: Style Isle & Next Level
Bells
Feedback
100% (33) +
Hi everyone! I have had Judy for a month now, and I have decided to auction her off to a good home. I found her on a Dodo Island, and she asked to move out naturally. I do not use amiibo.

As the title says, Judy is unoriginal. She has been gifted one item, the RED ALPINIST DRESS (please see stylish pic below). I haven't used custom designs on my island, so she did not pick up anything else. Her furniture and catchphrase, "myohmy," remain the same.

Here are the auction details:
  • Starting Bid - 50 NMT
  • Buyout - 150 NMT
  • Auction Ends - 6pm PST on May 29th, 2020 (today)
Note: Please only make a bid if you can take Judy within 24 hours after the auction ends.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_7618.jpg
    IMG_7618.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_7617.jpg
    IMG_7617.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7619.jpg
    IMG_7619.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 47
Whyyyyyy didn’t I see this literally 5m ago before I took Whitney!? 😭 I’d buy Judy but it’s midnight here and I need to sleep and then I’d have to cycle someone out tomorrow? Is that ok?

Whyyyyyy didn’t I see this literally 5m ago before I took Whitney!? 😭 I’d buy Judy but it’s midnight here and I need to sleep and then I’d have to cycle someone out tomorrow? Is that ok?
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that, but you're always welcome to place a bid :) I'm giving 24 hours after the auction ends for the winner to pick her up. Hope that helps!

I’ll buy out for 150? ☺
WOW!! Ok then, I will lock this thread for now and I'll reserve her for you :) I'll PM you, thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Willing to buy out for 150. Will tt a spot open today.
I'm sorry, Cantisama. EmilyAnne did the buyout right before you. However, if they don't pick Judy up within 24 hours, you are definitely up next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back