• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

Depends on how many you need. c:
If you want just one or two then its free and if you want more then 1-2 tbt each perhaps?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would 130 tbt okay?

I'm saving up for something, would you be able to do 100tbt? ; v ;

Okay! Could I have one of each ice cream/soft serve/double scoop for 2 tbt each? :)

Okay. This is my FC. 2337-3607-3307
What's your town name, and can I deliver now?
c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm saving up for something, would you be able to do 100tbt? ; v ;

Haha alright. I'll let you know when I'm ready for you.
This is my FC. 2337-3607-3307

Okay. This is my FC. 2337-3607-3307
What's your town name, and can I deliver now?
c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha alright. I'll let you know when I'm ready for you.
This is my FC. 2337-3607-3307

Sounds good! I will add you now and send the tbt c: !

Hello again ^_^ I am really interested in the pink diving suit :3 And by chance are you selling any of the golden tools as well?

Sounds good! I will add you now and send the tbt c: !

I'm ready. Will you open your gates please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again ^_^ I am really interested in the pink diving suit :3 And by chance are you selling any of the golden tools as well?

Hi again! xD
Yeah I have golden watering can, golden axe, and golden shovel.

Those golden and the wetsuit would be perfect <33 How much would you like? I also have a golden chair that I am willing to give up :3

oh oh oh oh oh also the regal set :3

Would 130 tbt for all sound fair?
Also I have to go right now. Can we trade tomorrow around the same time you visited my storage town?

Last edited:
Would 130 tbt for all sound fair?
Also I have to go right now. Can we trade tomorrow around the same time you visited my storage town?

Sure thing !! Just PM or VM me tomorrow when you get on, I will pay and come stop by <3 Have a wonderful night!

Hi, again! I was wondering if I could catalog my last two reorderables? They're the hurdle and the trunk :) How much would you like?
Also, is your clothing catalogue complete? I need quite a bit of reorderable clothes (Although I don't expect you to help me with all since it's a lot) and I'm willing to pay lots ^_^

Back