• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🎉 Unorderables Sale! (Everything 4tbt or less!) 🎉 Or accepting FISH BAIT stacks

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

I think I can help your wishlist. Let me know
Holy cow @Pendragon1980
You are my perfect foil lol
I really only need to catalog the nmt variants, but let me make a list and you let me know what you're after. Could I please catalog your:
Constricted sign
Lifeguard chair
Portable toilet
Tourist telescope

Last edited:
I don't even need to keep them! Happy to just catalog. 😘
Up to you, you’re welcome to keep them if you want. I have the public bench, the gray tourist telescope, the phone box(gold? I can’t remember what they call this one), and I found the silver upright vacuum. I had to order the phone box, but I will message you tomorrow to meet up :)

Hi!! I can help you order the following:
- brown park clock
- brown pool
- blue portable toilet
- blue tourist telescope
- lcd tv (20 in) blue and pink
- copper old fashioned alarm clock

I'm down to trade for tbt or anything off of my wishlist (there's some nook miles items on there too): https://nook.exchange/u/Karnitas/wishlist

Hi!! I can help you order the following:
- brown park clock
- brown pool
- blue portable toilet
- blue tourist telescope
- lcd tv (20 in) blueqS8l and pink
- copper old fashioned alarm clock

I'm down to trade for tbt or anything off of my wishlist (there's some nook miles items on there too): https://nook.exchange/u/Karnitas/wishlist

@oceanchild8 ! I only need to catalog the following (unless you don't want them):
- brown park clock
- brown pool
- blue portable toilet
- blue tourist telescope
- lcd tv (20 in) blue

I have a white bunch of items from your wishlist! Give me time to get to my computer....

@oceanchild8 ! I only need to catalog the following (unless you don't want them):
- brown park clock
- brown pool
- blue portable toilet
- blue tourist telescope
- lcd tv (20 in) blue

I have a white bunch of items from your wishlist! Give me time to get to my computer....
No problem! I'll still have to order some of it, but I intend to keep any of the nook miles variants you may have on my wishlist! And please take your time!

No problem! I'll still have to order some of it, but I intend to keep any of the nook miles variants you may have on my wishlist! And please take your time!

This is the furniture I have on hand for you. My NMT order slots are full, so I can;t order more tonight.
Construction sign (ongoing work)
Golf bag (green)
Handcart (green)
Hose reel (yellow)
Lawn chair (green)
Lifeguard chair (yellow)
Outdoor generator (silver)
Outdoor generator (blue)
Rock Guitar (cosmo black)
School desk (white & red)
School desk (beige and green)
Shaded floor lamp (purple)
Sleeping bag (white)
Springy ride-on (dark brown)
Studio spotlight (full set, can't tell the colors in daytime)
Video camera (black)
Humidifier (blue)
Humidifier (purple)
Lantern (gold)
Rotary phone (white)
Heart Doorplate (green)
Wall fan (white)
Party garland (pastel)
Whiteboard (strategy mtg)
Wall-mounted candle (white)

Any and all clothes I have from your WL I will bust out, too... cya tomorrow!

This is the furniture I have on hand for you. My NMT order slots are full, so I can;t order more tonight.
Construction sign (ongoing work)
Golf bag (green)
Handcart (green)
Hose reel (yellow)
Lawn chair (green)
Lifeguard chair (yellow)
Outdoor generator (silver)
Outdoor generator (blue)
Rock Guitar (cosmo black)
School desk (white & red)
School desk (beige and green)
Shaded floor lamp (purple)
Sleeping bag (white)
Springy ride-on (dark brown)
Studio spotlight (full set, can't tell the colors in daytime)
Video camera (black)
Humidifier (blue)
Humidifier (purple)
Lantern (gold)
Rotary phone (white)
Heart Doorplate (green)
Wall fan (white)
Party garland (pastel)
Whiteboard (strategy mtg)
Wall-mounted candle (white)

Any and all clothes I have from your WL I will bust out, too... cya tomorrow!
No problem on waiting until tomorrow or the day after! Can I trade for the following? I can just catalog the orderable items :)
- construction sign (ongoing work)
- lifeguard chair (yellow)
- springy ride on (dark brown)
- Lawn chair (green)
- rotary phone (white)
- whiteboard (strategy meeting)
- golf bag (green)

No problem on waiting until tomorrow or the day after! Can I trade for the following? I can just catalog the orderable items :)
- construction sign (ongoing work)
- lifeguard chair (yellow)
- springy ride on (dark brown)
- Lawn chair (green)
- rotary phone (white)
- whiteboard (strategy meeting)
- golf bag (green)
Sure thing! Honestly, I was going to clear my inventory of the orderable items lol. I'll stage them for you on my island tomorrow morning. Gotta take a break from the switch; it doesn't seem to be holding charge...

Sure thing! Honestly, I was going to clear my inventory of the orderable items lol. I'll stage them for you on my island tomorrow morning. Gotta take a break from the switch; it doesn't seem to be holding charge...
No problem at all! I can wait. I'll be around earlier tomorrow, but I won't be available around this time tomorrow. Otherwise, completely available the following.

My anniversary is coming up and I would love to have that wedding stuff!
I'm fine with just borrowing it so I can make the screenshot for the card I'm making...

Running low on mats and storage space for all these hoarded unorderables... XD

1625794709033.png

Bump for TBT!

Back