• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon Underrated Pokemon

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
With almost 1000 Pokemon out there, it's no wonder when a whole bunch of them probably not getting the same attention as others may get, barely getting noticed by fans, to a point where you can say that they are in fact pretty underrated. So, which Pokemon do you think are underrated and deserve more attention/love?

One Pokemon that comes up in my mind is Gothitelle. It's such a great Pokemon with a beautiful design and all, yet I see barely anyone who likes that Pokemon as much as I do. Not sure if it's because it's a Gen 5 Pokemon and Gen 5 isn't so popular by the fans.

Another Pokemon, which is also coming from Gen 5 and which is pretty underrated is Bisharp. I only know one person from another forum back then who was a huge fan of this Pokemon, and that's it. I never saw anyone else talking about Bisharp, it also got not that many appearances in the anime or did it got lots of merchandise. It's actually such a cool Pokemon and it's a shame how underrated it is.

Other Pokemon where I think they are underrated and deserve more love are Purrloin, Smeargle, Sneasel, Chimecho and Aromatisse (these are just a few I wanted to mention, of course there are more I find underrated but it would takes forever to list them all here).

Last edited:
I like Smeargle, especially in Mystery Dungeon :D

And Aromatisse I like too

I don't know if I like any Pok?mon that I haven't already seen someone else liking though.

let's see... I like
garbodor, raticate, wailord, heliolisk, and bidoof. surely no one else likes them..right? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I like Smeargle, especially in Mystery Dungeon :D

And Aromatisse I like too

I don't know if I like any Pok?mon that I haven't already seen someone else liking though.

let's see... I like
garbodor, raticate, wailord, heliolisk, and bidoof. surely no one else likes them..right? :rolleyes:
I like heliolisk because I'm a huge fan of reptiles and amphibians, but it's not 1 of my top favorites.

Last edited:
Dunsparce deserves a lot of positive attention. :blush: I mean, just look at it, it has so many pleasant qualities! A sleepy look. Round. Refreshing colors. Stripes. A drill tail. Fluffy wings.

some of my favorites that i never hear other people talk about are chingling and wormadam! chingling is so adorable i love how they made the slits on a bell into it's mouth!!! and i LOVE wormadams silly pointy nose and eyelashes. my favorite cloak is the plant cloak, i think the trash cloak is pretty good but i'm not too big on the sandy cloak.

Mothim. heck that whole generation of pokemon was underrated. also I love yanmega.

and i LOVE wormadams silly pointy nose and eyelashes. my favorite cloak is the plant cloak, i think the trash cloak is pretty good but i'm not too big on the sandy cloak.
Ahh this reminded me that I like Burmy! The sandy cloak one is my favorite. :D They just hang around, looking at everything with wide eyes.

Stunfisk, probably. I feel like it gets more hate/snubbed than it deserves. It can be actually pretty useful in the 5th gen, especially if you’re doing something non-competitive like a Nuzlocke challenge.

Back