• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[Under Re-Construction] List of All TBT Collectibles

Ahhh nice, I've been looking for images for some of these.
If anybody knows anything more about Wix and the Toothpaste I'm interested to know.
I think they had something to do with being cursed/getting rid of a curse but I'm not sure since those Woods posts get removed.

During that event, the dark candies at the time are the ones that curse you. If you receive it, you are cursed. Like getting banned, your avatar and signature disappears. Not like getting banned, you still have posting privileges and your username disappears as well (as the font is gray and courier new). The spooky toothpaste was introduced to ward off the curse.

And I think the Wix collectible is a prank collectible like the fleas and the Pierrot collectible.

Alolan_Apples
Thanks for the info! :)
Do you remember which and all the years they were used?

Also, being cursed is a small price to pay for a Dark Candy. :cool:

Last edited:
The Wix collectible was in 2017. And the Toothpaste was in 2014.

The Dark Candy is a reoccuring collectible.

Idk if you know but there's this ugly ass cake from 2012 which counts I guess since it was in circulation at one point lmao, I'm pretty sure it converted into the regular cake but idk maybe asking one of the older members would confirm it
cake.gif

eFthRXo.png

unrelated but i recall you asking about the weird dolls and there's apparently 13, excluding the ones given to tina and oblivia and whoever
mdzMkKb.png

also I'm using the wayback machine if anyone's curious, it's pretty cool to see what TBT looked like a few years back

Last edited:
Idk if you know but there's this ugly ass cake from 2012 which counts I guess since it was in circulation at one point lmao, I'm pretty sure it converted into the regular cake but idk maybe asking one of the older members would confirm it
cake.gif

eFthRXo.png

unrelated but i recall you asking about the weird dolls and there's apparently 13, excluding the ones given to tina and oblivia and whoever
mdzMkKb.png

also I'm using the wayback machine if anyone's curious, it's pretty cool to see what TBT looked like a few years back

Omk what is that thing lol

what are all those cakes? like the second choco cake?

When the tasty cake was created to take the place of the Cake, the chocolate cake got a redesign to match the tasty cake's background.

Great list, Jacob! Thanks!

I second wishing the present collectibles were actual collectibles! They look so pretty for any occasion really!

I remember the Halloween trail collectibles stayed. All those yellow collectibles... :-:

cake.gif

eFthRXo.png

mdzMkKb.png

I don't even remember that cake. I don't think it's a separate item or anything, just converted into the newer one. Well, the stale one that is.

By the way, I don't think we will sticky this, however I have added it as a link in the OP of the other collectible thread as an easy way of getting back here when it falls down the pages.

Seriously guys try the wayback machine it's like entering alternate universes of TBT. I could browse for hours and not get bored. :eek:

also, maybe it's just me, but seeing the ugly cake makes me wish most/all of the collectibles with basic backgrounds just removed their background and border altogether

so like everything except the non-patch/trophy fair collectibles and anything else with a sky/ground background

The "stale cake" was the original cake. I don't know what that abomination is, but if I had to guess I'd say it was a Halloween temporary reskin of the stale cake.

look at all these collectibles. so many
I actually miss the christmas gifts in 2015? I wish there was an option to not open the presents at all lol. Also, I'm p sure the stale cake had higher demand when the design was retired. I miss the stale cake too. :')
This is a really cool list!! :0

I ended up missing the entirety of the 2015 christmas event, due to being away for the holidays. which always kinda disappointed me, since the presents gimmick seemed like a rather neat idea

at least some people were nice enough to send me some mittens while away

Last edited:
I ended up missing the entirety of the 2015 christmas event, due to being away for the holidays. which always kinda disappointed me, since the presents gimmick seemed like a rather neat idea

yeah same, too busy with uni and holidays x.x

I missed that event too. I thought I was done with Bell Tree by then, after seeing some of my favorite members announcing that they’re leaving this site permanently, so I wasn’t here for the TBT Spooktacular, Jingle’s Jolly Jamboree, the 2016 Egg Hunt, and four Bell Tree Directs (including the one that restocked groups and raised their price to 42,000 TBT). But GameFAQs is not a good community for me to stay on, so I returned when the Bell Tree Fair of 2016 was about to begin.

Last edited:
There are even more Halloween collectibles?! I didn't know there were 2 Jacks! I so want the 2016 Jack and that gorgeous Dark Candy.

Back