• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[Under Re-Construction] List of All TBT Collectibles

rose-pink.png
tulip-pink.png

And... updated =)​

Giving this awesome thread a bump! :D I am definitely curious to see what the next new hybrid flower collectibles will be next Flower Week! :)

I feel stupid. I just realized that what I thought was the Chaos Egg is actually the Zen Egg. All this time I've been admiring the Zen Egg. It's not that the Chaos Egg isn't nice it's just not the egg I was actually looking at. I think I need more sleep....

Hey everyone, I thought it would be useful for the community/collectors to have a list of the collectibles in color-coordinated order, for lineup purposes. I updated the OP with it! I hope some people find it useful. Info from OP:

A big factor in collectible trading and collecting for many users is the ability to have specific color aesthetics. I compiled a color coordinated list for collectors to use as reference if they want to see how many collectibles fall under a certain color scheme. This is only made up of tradable collectibles (ie. No prizes, no patches, no addons).

sTqhAof.png

** Color schemes might not be perfect! **​

Back