• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Unbuyable/DLC/exclusive/rare items! LAST ITEMS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
STUFFYO, you didn't log again for a week. I'm letting your items go, sorry.
Let me know if you ever log in again and still want them.

Is this still going on? May I request numbers 92, 78, 91 and 293?
My FC is 1461-7300-9028 and the town is called Melissi.

Hi! are you still doing this? If yes, could I please have numbers 18, 30, 50 and 106 if you still have them please?😊
Thank you so much for doing this❤️

My FC:1908 5052 7436 and town name is sunset!

Hello!
Yes to the both of you, this is still going on and I'm still doing this :)
I have added both of your friendcodes. Let me know when you're online so I can deliver your items to your towns, please.

Right now is fine with me. Give me a minute to get the items out the storage and I'll be in your town. Which is, by the way?

Hey. I'm on my way to the gate. The town is Melissi.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much

Last edited:
Available items are those in the list. Please look them up and choose by the numbers. You can take four items every time you request.

May I get number 154, 185, 226, and 236. If the items are still there. Thank you.

Sure! Give me a minute and I'll be ready to deliver them to your town. But I need your friendcode for that!

Oh sorry, my friend code is 3196-4727-8519 and town is Tsuki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back