Giveaway Unbuyable/DLC/exclusive/rare items! LAST ITEMS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as the title says :) Each of you can ask for three items max (I have repeated ones). Only please keep in mind my game is in spanish, so if I make a mistake delivering the items, just say it and I'll change them, ok? No need to get mad or be rude!

Post your friendcodes, town name and wanted items, and I'll go as soon as I can. I don't want anything in return, but... a visit to my dream would be appreciated!

- GameCube drawer
- Donut cushion
- Retro sign
- Cart return
- Box with helmet
- Rover suitcase
- Wyvern eggs
- Museum clock
- Museum mat
- Gadget shelf
- Sacks of money
- Sales graph
- Nook's homes mat
- Retail clock
- Retail mat
- PA system
- Blueprints
- DJ K.K. booth
- Guitar case
- Shop mat
- Wendell's painting
- Metal flagpole

Thank you for the generosity!
My friend code is in the sidebar, my town name is Kawaii and I would just like a Donut cushion.

Thank you!

Hi. I don't need anything, but I'm visiting your dream town. Your flower colors and arrangements look amazing. I love the cherry blossoms too. The bamboo area near retail looks great. I'm having so much fun exploring the houses. I didn't know the watermelon breaks apart when you press A. Lol. I'm seeing so many things I didn't know about since the update. Great job on your town. It was well worth the visit.

Thank you so much for doing this! I'd love the donut cushion please! Do you have more than one?

I'll visit your dream in a minute <3

Yes, I have more than one yet, but I'd prefer not to give the same item to one person...
Isn't there anything else you want from the list?

Yes, I have more than one yet, but I'd prefer not to give the same item to one person...
Isn't there anything else you want from the list?

Oh I understand! No the donut cushions are the only things I've been looking for for a long time ^-^ But no worries love! You're super generous already ❤️

Hi, are you still doing this? If yes, could I please have numbers 53, 90,121 and 175 if you still have them please?
Thank you so much for doing this. Are you sure there's nothing you want in return?

FC: 0920-2663-7955 / Town: Tojuma / Mayor Rhea

Hello! :)
I've just renewed this thread, so yes, ALL items are available. You're the first to answer!
I already added you. Talk to me when you read this if I'm online.

Hello! :)
I've just renewed this thread, so yes, ALL items are available. You're the first to answer!
I already added you. Talk to me when you read this if I'm online.

Thank you :D
I'm here and I've added you back now. Did you want me to come pick the items up from your town or would you rather deliver them to mine?

Hello, I'd like to get n. 4 n. 284 n. 72 and n. 17

FC. 3754-8597-3881
I added you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back