• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Turnip Prices 541, in my time travel town [Please Read Rules Carefuly.]

FoxieVee

~Man of Randomology~
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (19) +
I'm constantly checking turnip prices in my cycling town, and since this is a big price, I'm looking for people to have:
-Full locker of turnips not items...
-full pockets
-a tip of 2 million bells
-3 people/session [will be tting back to noon every once in a bit]
I will try to get as many groups as possible, may be a couple days, and I'm fine with that.]
you may run, use the abd in the post office will be aiming to make a house near retail with an abd for quick use.

Town Name Vesparia, Mayor Lemonz.

Go for it xD Can I come over? I tick both boxes of full locker and the tip. Need to get rid of these things x3x

sure thing,
first group has one so far 2 to go. ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure thing,
first group has one so far 2 to go. ^-^

Considering I stand to make 17 million bells with your price, I would be glad to tip 2 million.

As I said in my PM, I have 32k turnips, and two characters to sell with. May I come over? :)

My FC is 0430-8387-1657.

indeed it's all 'bout multi trips ^^, so now 1 more person to go :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess I'm gonna open now, ready peoples?

If you can, could you reserve a spot for me while I buy turnips from Joan and empty my storage?

Thanks again!

I won't be able to come in with my second, since I have to get my daughter to bed.

Let me know if I screwed up the tip. I can come in real quick and correct it. :)

No what is the main post I will read it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait is the main post the poster u fort made about the rules because I read it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Typeos I said is it the first post then yes I read it

Back