• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnip price is 568 bells in my town today .... Come and sell yours!

xRabbitx

Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (9) +
Come sell your turnips today and make a huge profit.
Spend the rest of the week completing your house.

No tipping needed just come and sell your turnips and keep the bells.

Post your FC here and I will add you and open the town gate in exactly one hour from now.

Attachments

• 568.jpg
    568.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 60
In the hope that you will be opening your gates again later on, I would appreciate the opportunity to sell my turnips in your town.

Note the FRIEND CODE HERE (not the one in sidebar): 3883-8495-0948. Thanks!

Last edited:
Me too please! I'll be available to pop over for a quick visit at 4:45 PM MST or anytime after 7:30 PM MST

I'd love to come for a visit and sell my turnips! Just VM me whenever you're available! ^^

Will you keep the price? I'd love to come in 5 hours or so, or maybe 13 hours from now depending on when you are avaliable

Back