My turnip price today was crazy?!

GetSchwifty

Devilish Hamster
Bells
Switch
4186-4304-9324
Today (on my rather fresh island) my turnip price went for 380 bells/per turnip.

I mean c'mon, that's crazy, isn't it?! :-D I didn't even know that the price could go that high?! (never spoilered myself with these kinds of details).
I sadly couldn't invite you guys/gals bc. Nintendo doesn't deem my internet worthy of multiplayer (NAT D here).

So happy that I invested ~100,000 bells at least so that I could get my bridge project and my current house paid off in one swoop. :)

In an effort to not spoil things for you, I will just say that the price can go higher than that. I won't say how much higher, but that IS a good price for sure. I got really lucky and had filled my inventory with turnips and then wound up with an AMAZING price that week to sell at. Never did turnips after that because I didn't have to, I had the money I needed. And I'm at the point in the game where I just keep getting more bells than I ever spend. My little bank account is well over 20million at this point, but I'm not sure where at exactly. I haven't played since March...

In an effort to not spoil things for you, I will just say that the price can go higher than that. I won't say how much higher, but that IS a good price for sure. I got really lucky and had filled my inventory with turnips and then wound up with an AMAZING price that week to sell at. Never did turnips after that because I didn't have to, I had the money I needed. And I'm at the point in the game where I just keep getting more bells than I ever spend. My little bank account is well over 20million at this point, but I'm not sure where at exactly. I haven't played since March...

Wow, amazing :)

Well I wouldn't want to win that high of a jackpot - that'd make every effort from then on out "obsolete". I don't mind selling some stuff for some nice bells ... it's part of the game i.m.o..

Back