• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My turnip price today was crazy?!

GetSchwifty

Devilish Hamster
Bells
Switch
4186-4304-9324
Today (on my rather fresh island) my turnip price went for 380 bells/per turnip.

I mean c'mon, that's crazy, isn't it?! :-D I didn't even know that the price could go that high?! (never spoilered myself with these kinds of details).
I sadly couldn't invite you guys/gals bc. Nintendo doesn't deem my internet worthy of multiplayer (NAT D here).

So happy that I invested ~100,000 bells at least so that I could get my bridge project and my current house paid off in one swoop. :)

In an effort to not spoil things for you, I will just say that the price can go higher than that. I won't say how much higher, but that IS a good price for sure. I got really lucky and had filled my inventory with turnips and then wound up with an AMAZING price that week to sell at. Never did turnips after that because I didn't have to, I had the money I needed. And I'm at the point in the game where I just keep getting more bells than I ever spend. My little bank account is well over 20million at this point, but I'm not sure where at exactly. I haven't played since March...

In an effort to not spoil things for you, I will just say that the price can go higher than that. I won't say how much higher, but that IS a good price for sure. I got really lucky and had filled my inventory with turnips and then wound up with an AMAZING price that week to sell at. Never did turnips after that because I didn't have to, I had the money I needed. And I'm at the point in the game where I just keep getting more bells than I ever spend. My little bank account is well over 20million at this point, but I'm not sure where at exactly. I haven't played since March...

Wow, amazing :)

Well I wouldn't want to win that high of a jackpot - that'd make every effort from then on out "obsolete". I don't mind selling some stuff for some nice bells ... it's part of the game i.m.o..

Back