• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turnips Looking to sell turnips for over 100 Bells to unlock the Stalk Market achievement (the desperation is real!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neorago

Bells
Switch
1037-6800-5137
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (28) +
Alright guys, so I may have spent all of my life savings on turnips and I’m already in “debt” because of TT-related rookie mistakes that resulted in tons of rotten turnips 😩 I’m looking to make a profit this time to compensate for previous losses and hopefully unlock the “Cornering the stalk market” achievement! I have enough turnips to fill my inventory times four so I will have to go back and return a couple of times. I’m not really interested in the Bells-making part as I only really want to unlock the achievement so I’ll gladly share some of the profit (and/or send some TBT on here).

I’m available all day and unfortunately time is of the essence for me so if you have time I would love to pop in for a spell and get rid of these ticking time bombs lol thank you! Please like this message if you reply so I see it right away <3
Post automatically merged:

WHEEZE, never mind guys! put all this time into making this thread, went to check the shop immediately afterwards and BAM, turnips are selling for 140 bells in my shop today!! made a profit and finally unlocked the achievement. I’ll lock this thread now! have a nice day everyone and good luck with all your turnip endeavors :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back