• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Tumblrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
mariahs blog isn't as bad as you make it sound
ya'll are babies

Last edited:
Forgive me if there's already a topic for this, I know there was a long time back, but I can't find it.

Anyways, here's just a thread where you can post your tumblrs for everyone to see and check out. I have two, the other one is on my main blog because it's not really appropriate.

My tumblr is pretty much just stupid funny things I see, some liberal/feminist/anti-racist/etc. politics, some video games, it's kind of a giant catch all.

I tend to follow back if you follow me, just because I need a bit more variety in terms of who I follow.

Anyways, here's mine, I hope to see yours.

Woot! I have a lot of SJW stuff, feminism, etcc.... on my tumblr! clutterous.tumblr.com :D

My Tumblr is here. It's a bunch of anime/manga/video game stuff. I'm a part of several crazy fandoms... There's also miscellaneous funny stuff, then the occasion serious post about topics I'm adamant about. I like to follow back if you follow me. ;D

Woot! I have a lot of SJW stuff, feminism, etcc.... on my tumblr! clutterous.tumblr.com :D

There seems to be lots of SJWs on here so I'm surprised there hasn't been a general SJ/feminism thread yet lol

Last edited:
http://shartiicles.tumblr.com/

Video games, aesthetics, lol, asia, anime, etc? Includes your Nintendo, Sega, and Sony goodies as much as I can. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh except now it looks bad cause there was a weird convo earlier and there's a bunch of weird Hillary Clinton gifs but usually I don't speak out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back