• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Tumblrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakarri

p huge dweeb
Bells
Forgive me if there's already a topic for this, I know there was a long time back, but I can't find it.

Anyways, here's just a thread where you can post your tumblrs for everyone to see and check out. I have two, the other one is on my main blog because it's not really appropriate.

My tumblr is pretty much just stupid funny things I see, some liberal/feminist/anti-racist/etc. politics, some video games, it's kind of a giant catch all.

I tend to follow back if you follow me, just because I need a bit more variety in terms of who I follow.

Anyways, here's mine, I hope to see yours.

My blog is entirely focused on fandoms (mainly video games, Once Upon A Time, Disney, Batman, and Lego movie. I rarely make text posts, I just add my doodles I draw. I'm into RPing too, so I'm always looking for interesting plots and partners! Link in my sig.

My Tumblr is full of blood and gore so I don't think I can link it. It's nervedriller.

thenewleaflife = my main and about animal crossing
cycity = my cycle town's tumblr
fallenchaoskitten = my personal tumblr... lots of random things... mostly all re-blogs and no original stuff. XP

My Tumblr is full of blood and gore so I don't think I can link it. It's nervedriller.

I don't know what to say about that XD i stopped at page 3 because those faces are haunting me. lol

http://shirohibiki.tumblr.com (NSFW)
fandomy ****, my art, stuff i find funny. lots of fandom tho

i kinda quit tumblr for a while, i only post sporadically now. ill go back eventually.
(frozen/wreck-it ralph/batman/lego movie/animal crossing/etc)

Last edited:
weebstuff and poopy art, mine is in my sig

i stalk mariahs tumblr all the time

Last edited:
I'm attracted to that eyeball-removal GIF so much but disgusted at the same time. WTF. (Page 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back