• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trying to see the positive side

Michelangelo

Bells
Silly me wasn't careful enough whilst time traveling trying to move out Apollo. Rosie moved out instead without telling me, and I only time traveled one more day into the future. She never pinged. My heart dropped and my face felt hot as I saw her all packed up and gone. I'm upset...but I'm trying to see the positive of this. I now have room to move in Sprinkle, and she has the same personality as Rosie. Plus, I like her house more than Rosie's. I still want to move out Apollo, and maybe move in another peppy villager. I was thinking maybe Bluebear, but I'm still unsure. Also, I was able to fix my path where Rosie used to live, and now Punchy is my only cat so now I can have one more different animal. I sure will miss her, though. Does anyone try to see the bright side when a favorite villager leaves?

Punchy left me yesterday. :( I have Rosie , tangy and Ankha as my cats ow but I'm still really upset. He was my #1 favorite villager.

I did make a mistake once by not playing the game several days, thereby losing Gayle. However, I did not feel so bad about that, and was lucky Pippy, Flip, or Hamphrey, as my favorite villagers, did not move out. When I time travel, I am very careful. I talk to villagers multiple times hoping for a heads up on the move, or if I am having no luck I save and quit then go around the village again hoping for the moving-out villager to ping me. Sometimes I have been pinged by the moving-out villager after visiting another town, too.

I stopped playing my game for a few months only to come back and find Gruff had moved out. Which was great cause I hated him. XD

Sprinkles is really cute too so it shouldn't be such a bad thing since like you said they both have the same personality. :)

That's how I felt when I accidentally boxed up Julian. .-.

I decided to cycle back for him, and also kick out a couple other permanent villagers to speed up the cycle, so I could move them back in after Julian and plot reset their houses into better places. Hopefully, in the end I'll have everyone back in my town and in a nice little neighborhood.

That's how I felt when I accidentally boxed up Julian. .-.

I decided to cycle back for him, and also kick out a couple other permanent villagers to speed up the cycle, so I could move them back in after Julian and plot reset their houses into better places. Hopefully, in the end I'll have everyone back in my town and in a nice little neighborhood.

I recently moved in Julian. He fits my town theme well and he moved in the perfect spot. Most of the animals that live in my village are blue and white, excluding Chadder, Shari, and Punchy. Sprinkle would fit perfectly, and I know where to put down her house, too. We will create the perfect village eventually!

I tend to like all my villagers but sometimes I have to let them go to move in some that I like better. I've actually been holding on to some that I don't care that much in comparison just because I've grown used to seeing them around town. Could you cycle her back or something? I hope things work for you, and the reasons you've mentioned are good reasons to let Rosie go so don't feel bad.

I was devastated when Tia and Beau moved out. But, i eventually got over it and I like my town. Sometimes change is good in the long run, even if in the short run it is somewhat painful. Allow youself to feel bad, though. I did for a week! I was so mad at myself. :(

I haven't had this happen to me yet.. I don't TT and when I take a break from the game, I make sure to stop someone from moving the day I put my game aside.

However, I know I would be devastated if one of my favorite villagers would leave. I would be the most upset about Sydney, Olivia and Walker.

Sorry to hear that you lost Rosie! But I'm glad you're able to put it all in a positive light. :)

i accidentally lost bluebear on sunday and i'm still pretty peeved/down about it, but i think a friend of mine still has her in their town and they could give her to me once im done cycling for her. until then i can get rosie in instead?

I rarely TT in my main game, but once it led to Fuchsia's move-out. I've been more careful since. Also, Phoebe is better.

Similar thing happened to me recently, I got a little lazy TTing and tried to do it like 4-5 days at a time (I hadn't played the game since early February so I was just anxious to get out of the snow) so naturally, Ankha was in boxes before I heard about it. :p I was pretty sad, but the bright sides for me were:

1) I found someone who really wanted her, and they offered me 30mil for her straight away, even though I pretty much messed up her home, took her throne and she's wearing some ridiculous green and yellow shirt. If you've been playing a while and bells aren't a huge deal to you, I guess that's not much of a bright side, but I think you can get quite a bit for Rosie.

2) I haven't had a lot of Snooties in town, so now I have the change to get to know them better. I'm honestly kind of excited to be able to choose a new Snooty villager, there's a lot of cute ones.

My main town is complete villager-wise but my bf let me cycle his town to get his dreamies. He told me not to lose Punchy (one of his originals) or Tom (I bought for him) Welp, the first day of cycling Punchy ended up in boxes. I was so sad and upset with myself because I'd checked and he had never pinged. I was careful after that. Luckily, I was able to cycle pretty quickly because he didn't have too many villagers coming in that he wanted to keep and I just bought Punchy for him again the other day. A lot of the peppy villagers are very cute! Maybe you can continue cycling and get Rosie again?

I accidentally moved out Walker, and started cycling immediately! I then while cycling accidentally moved out Henry and Rowan too, but ive only got 2 more to move out before i can get all my babies back!

I read this thread really fast and I know how you feel. I try to find an upside. Usually I can but sometimes I can't.

Did you at least get her picture before she left? I do feel better if I got a picture to remember them by, at the very least.

yeah I think it's crazy that people get so upset and do the 16 villager cycle to get them back. Just get new villagers and move on

Back