Trapping Villagers Together

Sidewalk

Bells
I've dig up an area and trap all the 5 villagers that's outside of their town together.

Just make sure the area is large enough for the villagers to walk around.

And its before the earliest villager goes to sleep, which should be 11pm.

The trick of not making the villager angry/ sad when you push them, is after every 3 or 4 steps, move away, and push them again.

When they try to walk into another direction, just stand in front of them, may need some practice.

I observe their behavior from the south. Just a little distance away so they will not see me when they walk pass.

What i notice is every 2 to 3 mins a pair of villagers will talk to each other. And about a min later another pair will follow.

Same pair can make each other happy, and angry the next time. lol.

Every emos will last about 3 mins, after which 2-3 mins later, another pair will start.

Its really very very funny scene , you guys/girls should give it try and see how your villagers react to each other. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think by doing this, it will also speed up villagers relationship with each other, as you cut down the time they need to go around the village, and finally meetup with each other to talk.

Last edited:
<.< Lol,...sounds like a lot of work but the idea of you having this little
box with all your animals meanwhile observing them is kind of funny.

Lol, come on, its not abuse, i just want them to have more interaction with each other. And i didnt make them sad/angry.

Hmm... Molly can be quite mean, im surprise :)

Btw, if you find your villager not moving, just give them a little push for a few steps, and they will be fine...

- - - Post Merge - - -

In a video game which does not harm any animals in real life, may I add.

Yeah, and i didnt hit them with nets or hammer.

try it! and see your villagers relationship with each other in fast forward !!!

In a video game which does not harm any animals in real life, may I add.

Kids play this game. If they feel they are welcome to abuse pixels that look like animals, then they will have this idea in their head that actual animal abuse is okay. Look at the big picture, Ms. Lily Little-Picture.

It was a joke, Miss Sally Serious.
Kids play this game. If they feel they are welcome to abuse pixels that look like animals, then they will have this idea in their head that actual animal abuse is okay. Look at the big picture, Ms. Lily Little-Picture.

Can we get back on topic please? I was just stating my opinion, if that is alright with you two?

I think that this is hilarious xD

Nick, If you think that trapping villagers together is animal abuse, look at zoos.
Look at scientific labs.
.-.

lol. If you do the diving trick, you'll get villagers all over your benches and talking to eachother non-stop. x)

Personally for me, villagers not only is there to build friendship with you, but also with each other.
This greatly reduce the time/chance, which some of them won't have much before they move out.
Give them a chance with each other, let them leave with happy memories ...

I think that this is hilarious xD

Nick, If you think that trapping villagers together is animal abuse, look at zoos.
Look at scientific labs.
.-.

Zoos usually take in animals that could never make it in the wild due to serious injury or other reasons. Or the animals were born in captivity and thus obviously would be dead in the wild in a matter of minutes. That's more like animal royalty.

Scientific labs are testing things on animals that most people consider to be pests and are in over-abundance in the world. This is a topic for an Animal Abuse thread, though.

Back