• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Traditional Chibis! Taking any request~ Feel free to VM/PM me, if you want! Thx <3

Lol once my order is finished, I'll be back for round for my OCs :3

Hehe got it! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*whispers* Be afraid

my oc needs more outfits run

View attachment 173399
Can the color be purple pls (purple is my ocs color so I'm kind of sticking with thah color XD
View attachment 173400
again can the blue parts be purple
View attachment 173403
This doesn't have to have any color changes, I like this the way it is
View attachment 173406
Again, no color change please :)
View attachment 173409
No color change :D
View attachment 173401
again no color change, you don't have to do the flower crown if you don't want to

And now for the couple requests I'm sorry forgive me
View attachment 173410
Can you draw my OC with Len Kagamine? (he's shown above) Maybe have tem do a peace sign or something?
View attachment 173411View attachment 173412
Can you drawn my OC with VY2 Yuuma? (His face and a better pic of his outfit is shown above
View attachment 173413
Can you draw my oc with Natsu? Maybe draw my oc is the same outfit as in request 1 or 2?

edit:eek:ops here is th ref of my oc for all of these http://toyhou.se/394606.unnamed

Total:360 tbt @_@

Lol gaze still holds the record for the most chibis ordered at once, but you were close! If you don't mind I'll probably start your order tomorrow unless I free up. Still working on a few more~ If I can getem all done soon though I'll probably start yours :)

Last edited:
:eek: These are awesome, I love your style!
Genji's facial expression pleases me to no end.

Hi! May I request Kyle in the same sort of style you did Lucky and the other chibi? ;w; How much would that be?

Bump, I'm behind, cuz things got so busy. Gonna be sending out apologies and buckling down tonight to do a mass chibi drawing session. I am so sorry guys!

Back