• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

**temporary HIATUS** 🍪 kookey bits 🍪 art shop (tbt & wishlist items)

id like to claim the open slot please!
(reposting this from previous post)

(minor details: could you give her brown eyebrows and make the hair longer, like mid-back length, please?)

for expression and/or pose, the flourish emote would be nice!

i can offer 100 tbt, a hula doll and a sphinx for a halfbody if that's okay?

Last edited:
id like to claim the open slot please!
(reposting this from previous post)

(minor details: could you give her brown eyebrows and make the hair longer, like mid-back length, please?)

for expression and/or pose, the flourish emote would be nice!

i can offer 100 tbt, a hula doll and a sphinx for a halfbody if that's okay?
That works! Please send the tbt when you have a chance and I’ll message you regarding delivery of the other items!
Post automatically merged:

Can I be added to the pinglist
Yes of course!

A bust for 150 tbt? Can add more

Attachments

• mewto28 (2).png
    mewto28 (2).png
    138.6 KB · Views: 5
  • FB_IMG_1592226179052.jpg
    FB_IMG_1592226179052.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5
Hope you dm!! Just quoted our dms hehe
Would it be possible to get a waist length of my oc for 300tbt (if it's alright with you would it be possible to just draw the skirt and not draw the legs down rather than fade at the skirt, if not the fades fine too!!)? She only has one wing that's bandaged the other wing was torn off in terms of poses and what not, all up to you!! C: lmk if this is ok!
Also sent the tbt!! Thanks again for accepting 💖 💖 💖

I’m going to hold off on doing full body for now, sorry! But I’m happy to draw your character otherwise. Let me know your adjusted offer for a waist length?
That's fine! Would 255 be too low for a waist length?

Back