• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying /Trading Final New Leaf Wishlist šŸ™ šŸƒ Done for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm available now if you are, could I get multiple jelly fish lamps? I'm looking for 4
iā€™m about to go to sleep, but iā€™ll be available tomorrow! i could definitely get you four jellyfish lamps, but let me know if you need anything else. thank you and iā€™ll see you soon ^^

iā€™m about to go to sleep, but iā€™ll be available tomorrow! i could definitely get you four jellyfish lamps, but let me know if you need anything else. thank you and iā€™ll see you soon ^^
Sounds good, have a good night!

Heya I'm online and available now, let me know when you're ready. :)

alright!
iā€™m just going to set everything up rn, so iā€™ll be ready in the next 15/20 minutes :lemon:

Post automatically merged:

opening my gates now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back