White Crescent Moon
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Aurora Sky
Feedback
100% (344) +
Hello everyone! I'm hoping to get art of one of my characters (or two!)

The character(s) in question are:

Izumi & Kaine (Preferring Izumi over Kaine, but if you are interested in drawing Kaine, then please let me know! Just thought I'd let him be there as another option~)

Here's Izumi's toyhou.se profile: [Here!]

All his information should be in the link provided above, but if you have any questions please let me know!

* I made him an alternative outfit: [x] if you prefer to draw that instead of his original nurse outfit! Just say the word~

Here's Kaine's profile: [Here!]

All his information should also be in the link provided above, but let me know if you have any questions!

What I can provide in return:

I've run dry on my TBT funds so alternate payment will be collectibles! Here's what I have for the moment:

Stale Cake x 4
Chocolate Cake x1
Red Carnation x7
Spring Shamrock x1
Tasty Cake x5
Yellow Candy x3
Red Candy x5

*List may be subject to change!

OR

Art Trades! Here's a few examples of my work: [dA] and some freebies I've done recently: [x] & more examples (lineart/fullbody): [here!]

I'd love to do something equal in return for art trades (e.g. Bust for bust, chibi for chibi, doodle for doodle, lineart for lineart, etc!) but please do remember to provide examples of your work~

ART TRADE SLOTS:

1. ---
2. ---

*may take more depending on type of trade

-- Please note: I have the right to refuse to accept trades or commissions for whatever reason! --

Thank you all for reading, very sorry for the rambling (it's pretty late here), but if you have any questions please let me know! Thank you kindly!​

Last edited:
Aaa, I wish I had a tablet so my art would at least be SOMEWHAT better. ;v;

I might as well try to offer~
So yeah, I'll do my best to draw you Izumi if you accept :>

Here are examples of my art TvT
HNI_0055.jpgHNI_0042.jpg
These really aren't the best examples but close enough ?\_(-.-')_/?

oh um! Also, OCs are in my sig where it says Toyhouse (>vo)b

Last edited:
Aaa, I wish I had a tablet so my art would at least be SOMEWHAT better. ;v;

I might as well try to offer~
So yeah, I'll do my best to draw you Izumi if you accept :>

Here are examples of my art TvT
These really aren't the best examples but close enough ?\_(-.-')_/?

oh um! Also, OCs are in my sig where it says Toyhouse (>vo)b

Hi there! Yes I adore your art! So, you are interested in an art trade, yes? What would you like to do? (Bust shot, waist-up, etc)

------

Ahh I'll be sleeping now as it is pretty late for me so I'll reply back in the morning!

Last edited:
aaa izumi is so cute! i'll try to whip up a freeb if i can~ he's precious

Hi there! Yes I adore your art! So, you are interested in an art trade, yes? What would you like to do? (Bust shot, waist-up, etc)

------

Ahh I'll be sleeping now as it is pretty late for me so I'll reply back in the morning!
Same, haha! cx
I just woke up actually. How about a chibi for a chibi? I'm best at drawing fullbody chibis anyway. nvn

btw im very glad you're interested >v<
and your art is really really good by the way

aaa izumi is so cute! i'll try to whip up a freeb if i can~ he's precious

hello, kianli!! Ahh thank you so much!! I really appreciate the kindness! ♡

Ellos!
Perhaps a fullbody human for fullbody human, with simple shading?
Samples : the top and bottom right hand corner -->
Guess i'll do Kaine since i already drew Izumi?

Charas : (top=most wanted)
Azarin (Has black bandages covering right eye, and wearing a black collar.)
Requist (Please note the tattoo directions -[x])
Faulen (With all 6 eyes on face open please!)

Hello, Itadakii! I'd totally love to AT w/ you \o/ fullbody for fullbody sounds good to me! I'll put you down in the AT list, thanks so much for your interest!

Same, haha! cx
I just woke up actually. How about a chibi for a chibi? I'm best at drawing fullbody chibis anyway. nvn

btw im very glad you're interested >v<
and your art is really really good by the way

No worries, I just woke up as well;; chibi for a chibi sounds good! I consider these my chibis [here!] (I should probably make that more clear if it wasn't;; )

thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to me! ♡

hello, kianli!! Ahh thank you so much!! I really appreciate the kindness! ♡

Hello, Itadakii! I'd totally love to AT w/ you \o/ fullbody for fullbody sounds good to me! I'll put you down in the AT list, thanks so much for your interest!

No worries, I just woke up as well;; chibi for a chibi sounds good! I consider these my chibis [here!] (I should probably make that more clear if it wasn't;; )

thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to me! ♡

Aww they're super cute ovo
(and dont worry it was totally clear!)

Aww no problem! Just the truth cx

I had some time today so here are my part of the AT's!

@Skweekerz:

[x]! She's so adorable and fun to draw! I hope I did her justice o/

@Itadakii:

[x]! (also providing the lineart : [here!] because I really liked it personally;; ) I loved doing the details, hope I got everything right though!;;

Hope you like them! Let me know if both of you would like any changes! Thanks so much for AT'ing with me~

Last edited:
I had some time today so here are my part of the AT's!

@Skweekerz:

[x]! She's so adorable and fun to draw! I hope I did her justice o/

@Itadakii:

[x]! (also providing the lineart : [here!] because I really liked it personally;; ) I loved doing the details, hope I got everything right though!;;

Hope you like them! Let me know if both of you would like any changes! Thanks so much for AT'ing with me~

You did just like Superman can! :D
That looks so cute and awesome! I really love it! :3
I'm pretty sure I'll have yours done sometime today.

You did just like Superman can! :D
That looks so cute and awesome! I really love it! :3
I'm pretty sure I'll have yours done sometime today.

Awesome, glad to hear it! \o/ and alright! No rush though~ ☆

Ahhh, you are so fast as always! Thanks so much! I love it (abs hehe >3<) and glad you had fun!!! :D
(I'm sorry to trouble you though, but could you color his eartips [circled in link below] in a shade of black? I realized it isnt too visable in the ref! orz)

Also, just started on my part!
(I'm wondering though, if the back of his coat has a slit for his tail to poke through?)
http://i.imgur.com/cuGTBru.png

<3

Ahhh, you are so fast as always! Thanks so much! I love it (abs hehe >3<) and glad you had fun!!! :D
(I'm sorry to trouble you though, but could you color his eartips [circled in link below] in a shade of black? I realized it isnt too visable in the ref! orz)

Also, just started on my part!
(I'm wondering though, if the back of his coat has a slit for his tail to poke through?)
http://i.imgur.com/cuGTBru.png

<3

Oop, sorry about that! Yeah it was a bit hard to tell, but I hope this is better now? ^^ (and it was no trouble at all, so sorry I missed it at first! ><) [x]!

And sorry I haven't made a proper ref for the back of his coat yet but yes, it does have a slit for the tail! I'm loving the sketch and pose, too! Thanks so much~

I am finally done! I have three versions to give you. :)
I hope you like them~

Lineart

Colored

Blue Outline

Wow!! Thanks so much, he looks absolutely adorable in your style! <3 I love it, thank you very much!! I forgot to provide the lineart version for my part but here it is! (let me know if you'd prefer a transparent file instead) [x]! Thank you again~

Wow!! Thanks so much, he looks absolutely adorable in your style! <3 I love it, thank you very much!! I forgot to provide the lineart version for my part but here it is! (let me know if you'd prefer a transparent file instead) [x]! Thank you again~

Aww I'm glad you like it! >w<
He was fun to draw too. :)
And thanks for the lineart version, haha.
This was a good art trade, thanks again for accepting! ^v^

Aww I'm glad you like it! >w<
He was fun to draw too. :)
And thanks for the lineart version, haha.
This was a good art trade, thanks again for accepting! ^v^

Of course, thank you very much! It was very fun~ ♡

----

Bump!

asfdfnj hatoriiii
halfbody for halfbody? ; u ;

here are some samplesss {x} {x} {x}
...what is consistency

Back