Toy Story 3 Fan Fiction

D

Deleted User

This one's a little shorter, and I actually finished it

FADE IN:

INT. ANDY'S LIVING ROOM

A pile of suitcases lie on the floor of the room. You see ANDY'S MOM crossing out a day on the calendar: August 24th. A tear rolls down her cheek as she walks across the room to a now grown-up ANDY in a tuxedo. MOLLY, now about 13 years old, is watching SEINFELD on the TELEVISION.

ANDY'S MOM
I guess this is goodbye, Andy. I hope you enjoy college.
Don't forget to write.

Andy hugs his mother.
ANDY
I'll be fine. But, before I go, there's something I need to do.

Andy walks away and goes up the nearby staircase. Once he is UPSTAIRS, he pulls a latch on the ceiling and opens up the ATTIC. He walks up the stairwell which came out and walks to the back of the room. He rummages through several boxes before finding a box labeled ANDY'S TOYS. He opens up the box, and pulls out WOODY and BUZZ LIGHTYEAR. He runs downstairs to the living room again, and puts Woody and Buzz into one of the suit cases.

ANDY'S MOM
What did you grab?

ANDY
Nothing, really.

A taxi honking is heard from outside. Andy's mom looks out the window and sees a TAXI.

ANDY'S MOM
Well...I guess you're off to college now. You've grown up.

Andy, Andy's mom, and Molly all walk out the front door into the YARD. Andy's mom kisses Andy on the forehead as he walks with his bags towards the taxi. The DRIVER comes out and opens the door for him. Andy steps inside the cab and waves goodbye to his mother and sister, as he rides away. As the taxi rides down the road, the titles appear.

BEGIN TITLES

Various shots of Andy and the taxi appear to "You've Got a Friend in Me". Eventually, a shot appears of the taxi looking ahead to a huge building entitled S.C. UNIVERSITY.

FADE IN:

INT. ANDY'S ATTIC

Slowly zooms into Andy's boxes in the back. One of them creeks open, and a bunch of those styrofoam puff things in packages pop out. An arm grabs the edge of the box, and a body comes out, revealing MR. POTATO HEAD. He slips over the edge of the box and hits the ground, breaking into pieces.

POTATO HEAD
This is outrageous. Andy's gone, he took Woody and Buzz, and now I'm trapped in the attic forever with a bunch of losers.

Many boxes open up and the TOYS come out.

JESSIE
Woody lied to me. He said Andy would play with us. One year after he said that, Andy stopped playing with us! I want to knock that bozo's head straight off.

REX
Thank goodness I'm finally out of there, I'm claustrophobic!!

HAMM
RUAAAAGH!! I'm going to get Buzz and Woody if it's the last thing I ever do!!!

SLINKY
Guys, calm down. There's gotta be something we can do.

(Various toys groaning and moaning )Jessie gets on Bullseye and rides around. Hamm is seen thinking. Suddenly, he gets an idea.

HAMM
I know what we'll do!

JESSIE
What?

HAMM
Guess.

JESSIE
What?!

HAMM
Okay, guys. Here's the plan. We can escape the house and go to S.C. University. There, we can find Andy's room somehow and get our revenge on Buzz and Woody!

POTATO HEAD
Yeah, yeah, brilliant. But there's one problem: how are we supposed to get to S.C. University, knucklehead?!

(R.C. drives in front of Potato Head and stops. )
POTATO HEAD
Okay, who are we gonna bring?

JESSIE
I'll come.

HAMM
Obviously, me.

REX
Hamm, don't leave me all alone!

HAMM
Then you're coming.

REX
Fine...

POTATO HEAD
Okay, let's go.

HAMM
Hooold it, who said you were coming?

POTATO HEAD
You better let me come...

(Hamm approaches Potato Head and pulls off his eyes and mouth )

HAMM
Happy? Let's roll.

FADE IN:

INT. NATIONAL GUARD BASE

Pan across a line of National Guard troops in the front of the base. Suddenly, a BELL rings from above.

NATIONAL GUARD MAN
It's time to check on...him.

The troops all form a line and dash inside the base. They go through several corridors. The front man uses several keys to unlock about twenty doors before reaching a room at the end. Inside, all of the walls are soft and puffy. Sitting in the middle is SID, now 23 years old, in a straitjacket. His eyes are bulging out and he's rolling around uncontrollably.
SID
(Demented voice )
THE TOYS ARE ALIVE!!! HEHEAHHAHA!!! I WILL PROVE IT!!

Several National Guard men pad up his straitjacket tighter. The lead man drops his KEYS, however, he doesn't notice. The guards close all the doors, and they instantly lock, as they walk away. With the keys lying on the floor, Sid has his chance. He crawls to the keys and picks them up with his mouth. He uses his mouth to unlock the doors, and he leaves out of the locked EXIT door at the end of the hall of doors.

SID
I'M FREEEEE!! I WILL SHOW THE WORLD THAT TOYS ARE ALIVE!!

Sid runs towards AL'S TOY BARN as the camera zooms out to the city.

CAMERA PAN:

INT. S.C. UNIVERSITY

Andy is unpacking his suitcases with his new roommate, VIOLET (from The Incredibles ). Andy pulls out Buzz and Woody.

VIOLET
Wow you still play with dolls? What a baby.

Out of shock, Andy throws Buzz and Woody out of the window. they fall to the ground and smash into pieces. It's late at night, and nobody is around.

WOODY AND BUZZ:
OH MY GOD!!!

WOODY
Why would Andy throw us away? Hopefully he'll come get us...

BUZZ
Then it's best we don't move at all for the night.

WOODY
I feel bad for all the other toys; imagine the rage they must have.

BUZZ
Well, be glad that we made it here with Andy.

The camera pans to the left, where the toys Rex, Hamm, Jessie, RC, and Potato Head's eyes and mouth are walking by.

REX
I'm afraid of the dark...

POTATO HEAD
Shut up.

They look past the wall, and they see Woody and Buzz in pieces.

JESSIE
Someone got rid of them already!

HAMM
Something's fishy here...I doubt it's the real Buzz and Woody.

JESSIE
But what if it is? I'd rather not risk the chance of being caught getting to Andy's room.

POTATO HEAD
It's worth a try. RC, you stay here.

The toys walk into the building.

CAMERA PAN:

INT. S.C. UNIVERSITY LOBBY

Inside the lobby, many are still wide awake. Jessie climbs atop the COAT HANGER and pulls off a trench coat. The toys all stand on top of each other, with Jessie on the top. They put on the coat to create a "convincing" human look-alike. They walk up to the woman at the desk.

JESSIE
Hello, could we get the room number of Andy Davis?

WOMAN
Name?

JESSIE
Lisa Davis.

WOMAN
I'll page him.

WOMAN
(Into phone )
Lisa Davis would like to see you.

ANDY (IN PHONE )
My mom's visiting? Alright.

WOMAN
(to Jessie )
Room A113-B.

JESSIE
Thank you-wooooah!!!

Rex (on the bottom of the stack )tripped over. All of the toys fell down, and the trench coat fell off, revealing all of the toys. The woman at the desk was busy reading "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Nose Picking" so she didn't notice. Quickly the toys ran for their lives.

JESSIE
Rex, you idiot! You almost blew our cover!

REX
I'm sorry...

The toys continue to walk. They go through a few corridors when Potato Head realized something.

POTATO HEAD
Hamm, you're completely useless to the group!!

JESSIE
Yeah.

REX
Yeah!

HAMM
You guys are so mean!

Rex and Jessie combined toppled Hamm. He rolled into the janitor's closet and the door locked up. Now that he was gone, the team had a much lighter load. They trekked on, and finally they arrived in Andy's room. The door reads A113-B in heavy bold print. Jessie climbs the door and turns the doorknob. They bust into the room in a huge crash. Violet and Andy are immediately shocked.

ANDY
My dolls...er, toys!!!

VIOLET
Your toys are alive!!!

The toys collapsed to the ground and pretended to be dead, normal toys.

VIOLET
...How did that happen? The toys aren't alive. I think we were pranked.

ANDY
Violet...I need to tell you something.

VIOLET
What now?

ANDY
I am really sad that I threw Buzz and Woody out the window!
They meant something to me. They were my favorite toys as a kid. Way better than the ones down there.
I brought them because they were special to me.

VIOLET
Sorry I made you throw them out the window...
Hey, I'll make it up to you. Want to go to Pizza Planet tomorrow?

ANDY
Isn't that place for 6 year olds?

VIOLET
Yeah.

ANDY
Then it's a date!

FADE IN:

INT. PIZZA PLANET (NEXT DAY )

Andy and Violet are walking around the building. Little kids are climbing all over the walls and one spills lemonade all over Violet. They just keep on walking.

ANDY
I hate you.

FADE IN:

INT. AL'S TOY BARN

Sid (now out of his straitjacket )sneaks around the aisles of Al's Toy Barn. He picks up an EMPEROR ZURG toy and speaks to it.

SID
I know you're alive.

The Zurg toy blasts a rubber ball at Sid's head, knocking him unconsious. The toy breaks out of its box and awakens every toy in the store.

ZURG (TO ALL TOYS )
Gather at the front gate of the store; I have a plan...

After various shots of toys running to the front of the store, Zurg speaks.

ZURG
As you know, humans rule this world. They have overpowered us toys for many years. Abusing us...trapping us in boxes, sometimes never to be sold...today, that will change. All of us, as an army of toys, will enslave the world. Word has gotten out about the truth of us, and it won't be long before toys are shot off into space. We will lock up every human, and we will take over the lands. We will rule!! And our base...will be S.C. University...

All of the toys cheer, And Zurg leads his massive army out the door. As they move across the parking lot, several people look at them. Zurg knocks them away with his rubber ball blaster. The army walks across the street as Zurg blasts the coming traffic into the sky. Out of nowhere, the NATIONAL GUARD and several TANKS come to stop the toys.

NATIONAL GUARD MAN
Stop this ruckus now! Your weapons are useless!!

Zurg points his finger out towards the National Guard. A huge population of LEGO men tackle every man and tank. The National Guard has their minds taken over by the LEGO men.

NATIONAL GUARD MEN
Obey Zurg...

The National Guard and Zurg's army slowly head towards S.C. University.

FADE IN:

INT. ANDY'S DORM ROOM

Andy is putting the finishing touches on repairing Buzz and Woody.

ANDY
There we go...all done.

VIOLET
Look, Andy, I'm really sorry about your toys.

ANDY
It's alright...uh oh, I'm going to be late for class if I don't hurry up.

VIOLET
Oh, I completely forgot!

Andy and Violet rush out the door, leaving the toys alone. Immediately, Jessie gets up.

JESSIE
How could you not come back for us, Woody?!

WOODY
Look, guys, I would've brought you guys with me if I could, but the only one to blame is Andy.

POTATO HEAD
OH, yeah right...wait, right?

REX
...I guess it is all Andy's fault.

WOODY
But hey, you guys wouldn't hurt Andy, would you?

JESSIE
I would...he abandoned me right after I finally had an owner again.

POTATO HEAD
Shut up, at least you have your whole body with you.

JESSIE
Woody, Buzz...don't you want to leave this place, and be adored by a kid again?

WOODY
Yeah...but, what about Andy?

Suddenly, an announcement over a speaker is heard outside.

ANNOUNCER
Attention, students; please evacuate the building. The National Guard is forcing the building to be turned into a Zurg government research facility.

Rex runs off, but Jessies grabs his tail.

BUZZ AND REX
Zurg?!

REX
How could a toy Zurg have taken over the National Guard?

BUZZ
Woody, guys...stay put. Me and Rex will go fight Zurg.

REX
Why me? Well, I did beat him last time...let's go.

Buzz jumps off of the desk he was on and lands atop Rex. Together, they ride through the hallways, unsure of where to go. They try to avoid being crushed by students, but it doesn't go so well. In the chaos, Rex and Buzz are thrown about. The crowd led them to the main lobby, where Zurg, the National Guard, and Zurg's army are talking to the woman at the front desk.

ZURG
Give us the Science Room, now. Or we will be forced to take extreme measures.

WOMAN
Alright, fine...it's room...

The woman's glasses get knocked off by a student. She still tries to read the room number.

WOMAN
Go to A113-B.

REX
That's Andy's room!!

BUZZ
I'm going to have to fight him here.

Buzz runs forward and tackles Zurg. Zurg flips over and kicks Buzz towards the wall. His helmet breaks apart. Buzz gets up and runs back to Zurg, dodging his bullets. Buzz punches Zurg, which knocks him a few inches back. Zurg shoots a super-charged rubber ball at Buzz, which Buzz gets hit by. It slams him onto the front table, where Buzz shoots his laser blaster at Zurg. Zurg gets hit and one of his horns breaks off. The National Guard begins to fire bullets at Buzz, but thankfully only one hits. It pierces through him, and it electrocutes him from the malfunction. Buzz still shot up though, and he put on his wings and flew around the room. The National Guard missed him countless times, and eventually the ceiling broke apart and destroyed the National Guard. The toy army began to attack Buzz. They knocked him down and they were torturing him. Rex stood up to it, and he trampled most of the Toy Army. However, about 49% of the army remained. Eventually, Zurg came to a decision.

ZURG
Retreat!

The Toy Army left the building, which was now in flames. Buzz and Rex look around, and walk back to Andy's dorm room.

FADE IN:

INT. ANDY'S HOUSE

Back at Andy's house, Andy's mom is watching the local news.

NEWS CASTER
Important details today on an interesting event at S.C. University.

Various shots are shown of the wreckage and Zurg and Buzz's fight during the next line.

NEWS CASTER
S.C. University has burned to smithereens after an attack by the National Guard. They were planning to take over the building as a research station, commanded by their new leader, a toy Zurg from the popular kid's show Buzz Lightyear. It is unknown how the toy has come to life, or how it managed to take over the National Guard. A Buzz Lightyear toy from the same show came, also somehow alive, and attempted to defeat Zurg. The National Guard was covered in rubble during the events. The Buzz Lightyear doll belonged to student Andy Davis, who has not been available for comment. Everybody survived the attack.

ANDY'S MOM
(Shocked )
ANDY?! His toys...were alive?!

Andy's mom walks away and goes up the nearby staircase. Once she is UPSTAIRS, she pulls a latch on the ceiling and opens up the ATTIC. She walks up the stairwell which came out and walks to the back of the room. She rummages through several boxes before finding a box labeled ANDY'S TOYS. Andy's mom opens them up and they're revealed to be...empty. Andy's mom has a shocked expression on her face.

FADE IN:

INT. NATIONAL GUARD BASE HALLWAYS

Multiple National Guard men are seen running through the corridors of the base, going towards Sid's room. They see all of the doors unlocked, and Sid's room empty.

NATIONAL GUARD MAN (PAUL )
Sid broke free...what if he brought Zurg to life?

NATIONAL GUARD MAN 2 (JOSH )
Or what if he was right...what if toys really are alive?

NATIONAL GUARD MAN 3 (LEE )
Either way, this is a national crisis. Sid is out there, and who knows what he could be up to.

The men also notice the exit door wide open. They walk out, and see Sid's foot prints in the dirt.

NATIONAL GUARD MAN (PAUL )
Sid's prints...let's follow them.

The men walk along the path that Sid left.

FADE IN:

INT. AL'S TOY BARN

Inside Al's Toy Barn, Al is seen on the floor crying.

AL
All of my toys...they're gone! I'm out of business!! (cries )

A crash is heard out of camera. Al looks up, and sees the National Guard kicked the door open.

PAUL
We are the remaining few non-hypnotised National Guard members, don't fret. I am Paul.

JOSH
My name is Josh.

LEE
I'm Lee.

AL
Officers, I didn't do nuttin'!

JOSH
Don't worry, we're only hear to see a crime scene. Stay put.

Al follows the National Guard members as they follow Sid's mud tracks, eventually leading to Sid's body. Paul feels Sid's heartbeat.

PAUL
He's just knocked out. I'll try to wake him up.

Paul slaps Sid across the face, and Sid awakens. He looks around for a second, and finally speaks.

SID
What are you doing to me?

PAUL
Do you know why you fainted?

SID
Well, a Zurg doll knocked me out somehow. I knew it all along, the toys are alive...

LEE
Well...I guess we shouldn't have locked you up in maximum security prison. But how are we going to stop Zurg?

JOSH
Hmm...well, like they always say, if you can't beat them, join them.

LEE
Ooh, nice thinking. We can disguise as part of the National Guard hypnotised, and we can ambush Zurg and the Toy Army.

PAUL
I doubt we could do it...they managed to hypnotise almost the entire National Guard. I doubt us three could beat him.

AL
Look, can you guys get out of my store? I'm trying to have an emotional breakdown here.

JOSH
Fine. Guys, let's go. Sid, come with us.

SID
I'm confused. What's the Toy Army or whatever? What's the deal with hypnotising or whatever?

LEE
I'll explain later. For now, we're going to S.C. University again.

FADE IN:

INT. ANDY'S DORM ROOM

Buzz and Rex finally make it back to Andy's dorm. They look around, and see that Potato Head, Woody, and Jessie are all alright, but gasping for air. Rex rides everyone out of the building, where they are met by Zurg, the Toy Army, the National Guard, Andy, Violet, Andy's mom, and the press.

ALL
The toys are alive!

ZURG
Capture them this instant!

Quickly the National Guard picks up our heroes and puts them into capsules.

WOODY
Help!

ZURG
Step two of my plan has been completed. Only one more thing to do.

The National Guard left with the toys. In the background, Andy is seen running forward with his arm out.

ANDY
Woody...Buzz...you were alive the whole time?

ANDY'S MOM
Andy, I'm just as shocked as you...

ANDY
I just can't believe it.

From the capsule, Woody and Buzz look back.
WOODY AND BUZZ
Andy...

Lee, Josh, Paul, and Sid are seen running to the scene.

ANDY
...Sid? You blew up half my toys as a kid.

SID
Yeah, whatever. I have to warn you guys; Zurg is evil!

ANDY
What? And he's leading the National Guard? This is no good.

PAUL
Right now we have to find out how to deal with him.

JOSH
I have an idea.

(Josh pulls out his CELL PHONE and dials a number )

??? (in phone )
Hello?

JOSH
We need your help. Go to the National Guard base go for the toys in the Maximum Security capsule room. Afterwards, go and confront Zurg...

???
I'm on it. (hangs up )

ANDY
Who was that?

JOSH
We call him Pro S. Pector.

(shot of Andy looking down with a confused look. Montage of Andy playing with his toys as a kid. )

FADE IN:

INT. NATIONAL GUARD BASE CORRIDORS

A pair of mysterious boots are shown running through the hallways of the National Guard base. Through all of the shots, the character is never seen. He knocks down some National Guard members, and makes it to a room marked Maximum Security. He opens it and walks in.

Inside are all of the toys, trapped in capsules. All of them are shown with shocked expressions.

ALL (except ??? )
PROSPECTOR?!

The mysterious man is revealed to be the Prospector from Toy Story 2.

WOODY AND JESSIE
How did you get back here from Japan?

PROSPECTOR
Trust me, guys, I'm no longer evil. I walked around the streets of Tokyo and snuck on a flight back here. I'm now a secret agent private eye, though nobody knows I'm just a toy...

WOODY
Well, after last time, there's no way I'm trusting you.

PROSPECTOR
I was sent here by an agent to free you.

(Woody and Jessie look at each other and shrug. )The Prospector proceeds to open up the capsules with his pick axe. Everyone jumps out.

PROSPECTOR
Now we gotta go fight Zurg.

BUZZ
There's no way we could beat him alone. He has a whole army on his side.

PROSPECTOR
Not if we catch him...off guard.

The Prospector waves the "come on" signal, and the toys follow. They walk through multiple hallways and eventually make it to the Meeting Room. They creak open the door and sneak in, and disguise as part of the Toy Army. Zurg is on a podium, speaking to his slaves.

ZURG
In twenty minutes, we will launch our UFO...and blast the Earth to smithereens!!

CROWD
(cheering )

REX
How the heck are we gonna stop a whole UFO!? We're just TOYS.

PROSPECTOR
That may be...but anyone can do anything...
if you just believe in yourself.

ZURG
I'll be back in a moment. I have to go to the little boy's room.

Zurg walks offstage. The gang sneaks through the crowd and follows Zurg. The Prospector axes open the bathroom door.

ZURG (in toilet )
This is a PRIVATE bathroom! What do you want?

ALL

Prospector pulls out some TNT and throws it into the stall. The toys run for their lives, and the bathroom blows up. Zurg flies out of the explosion. Immediately the Toy Army and the National Guard's eyes turn red and look towards the team.

WOODY
Let's get out of here!!!

Everyone grabs on Buzz, and they fly out the window. The toys are sky high. The camera looks back inside the National Guard base. Zurg is seen on the ground, with his arms up.

ZURG
UFO launch time has been moved forward to NOW!!

Buzz and friends fly above S.C. University. Out of the ashes comes a giant rocket ship, which activates. Most of the people by S.C. University are seen running away, except for two people. The camera zooms into them to reveal Andy and Violet.

VIOLET
Andy, what are you doing?! We have to get out of here.

ANDY
I am going to stop Zurg if it's the last thing I do.

VIOLET
Then I'm coming with you!

The two grab onto the rocket, and it blasts off. The gang gets hit by the rocket.

ALL
OOF!

They grab onto the rocket, and climb into the entrance latch on the side. Andy and Violet are seen below, climbing the side of the rocket.

WOODY
Andy!

ANDY
You guys! Grab my hand!

The toys jump off the rocket, and Andy grabs Woody's arm. The toys create a chain.

VIOLET
Andy, are you sure we can do this?

ANDY
Well, if a toy can take over the world, a toy can save the world!

Everybody climbs the rocket and enters the rocket. Inside are about 100,000 toys; the Toy Army.

ANDY
Let's do this!

Various fight sequences. (which I don't feel like typing )

WOODY
We finally did it.

ANDY
And we did it together. Now we just have to deactivate the rocket.

BUZZ
Wait...what about Zurg?

VIOLET
I know what we'll do.

Going through several corridors, Violet, Andy, and the toys reach the front of the rocket, where the programming for the target is.

VIOLET
Here's where the data for the rocket is. All we have to do is alter the coordinates...

Violet presses several buttons and types in some stuff.

ANDY
Do you even know what you're doing?

VIOLET
I've got it covered.

FADE IN:

INT. NATIONAL GUARD BASE

Zurg is seen with a massive device along with the National Guard.

ZURG
This here will hypnotise everybody in the world to be my slave! 5..
(Violet seen typing stuff in the rocket )
ZURG
(Violet typing )
ZURG
(Violet typing )
ZURG
(Violet pushes a giant red button )
ZURG
(Shot of the rocket in space, shooting out a laser ray )
ZURG
(presses button )
The hypnotiser is now activated.
"You will all be my sla-"
GAAAH!!!

A giant laser beam dissolves Zurg and half of the Hypno-Ray. The hypno-beam still shoots out, but it is shown on the screen of the Hypno-Ray that the command was messed up: it read "Forget that any of this ever happened".

FADE IN:

INT. ROCKET SHIP

ANDY
What did you do?

VIOLET
I made it shoot at Zurg.

ANDY
Haha, nice. Now make the rocket land again.

FADE IN:

INT. THE WHITE HOUSE

Andy and Violet are seen in front of the White House, on a podium. There is a crowd of many people in front of him. The president holds a trophy. He speaks:

PRESIDENT
I award this trophy only to the greatest people in our nation. The people who protect us for nothing but others. The ones who will do anything, no matter the circumstance, just to protect the world. Andy Davis and Violet Parr are two of these people. I award them the Ultimate Trophy of Epic Greatness!

The president hands Andy and Violet the trophy, met with huge applause from the crowd.

FADE IN:

INT. ANDY'S TOY SHOP

After the events of Zurg, Andy built a toy store in the lot of Al's Toy Barn, which was closed down due to a lack of funds. Inside the shop, Andy, Violet, Andy's mom, and the toys are seen.

ANDY
Well, Al's Toy Barn was closed. I guess it's good that I built my toy store here. I was born to love toys. I plan to stay that way my whole life.

ANDY'S MOM
I'm so proud of you, honey. I remember when you were still annoying. I'm glad you grew out of that.

ANDY
Well, the Hypno-Ray that Zurg built made everyone forget the truth about toys...except for you and I, Violet.

VIOLET
And Sid, I guess. But he's probably back in the National Guard base.

(both laugh )

An aisle down in the store, Woody and the toys are shown.

WOODY
I suppose this way, Andy will never forget about us. It's happy for everyone.

JESSIE
I can't believe we actually did it.

PROSPECTOR
Well, you gotta give me credit, too. After all, I freed you guys.

POTATO HEAD
I barely did anything! Say, I feel like we forgot something...something important...

FADE IN:

INT. C.S. UNIVERSITY RUBBLE

The camera slowly but steadly zooms into the rubble. Inside, are two evil glowing eyes. Out of the remains come Hamm the piggy pank, now enraged.

FADE OUT

Written in one day

Announcement: I'm gonna work on an Up 2 fanfiction!!!!!!!!!! Soon.

Back