• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Toy Day

ok, i'm wearing santa hat, shirt, boots, pants, and a beard. but jingle just keeps repeating he needs someone dressed like santa. did i miss santa socks?

No, those are all the parts you need. Try taking everything off, talk to him, then put it all back on. Maybe you encountered a weird bug.

I'm glad I was able to get everyone's presents right ^^; (*cough*timetraveler*cough*)

I can't find him, either, Oath. :( I was just coming to see if others were having the same issue. LOL

Most of my friends found Jingle by their house, or even just behind it. He might be playing his own game of hide and seek ;)

He was ALL the way by the train tracks hiding behind my line of trees for me. LOL About as far from my house as he could get! Little twerp :)

OMG. so stressful!! i took notes on what the animals wanted, but i had trouble with two who wanted wallpaper - PLEASE be more specific!!! anyway, it all worked out in the end - what a busy season, too bad i didn't get to complete my jingle collection, BUT he gave me a wonderful festive wreath!! IMMEDIATELY went on my wall.

I found him standing in front of my house, and while I gave out gifts, he stayed in the area by my home.

I see a lot of talk about people not getting all the clues.... personally I just harassed them basically to get them all:p. Drago was a tough cookie to crack for his second clue but I got them all and it was easy peasy :) Hope you are all having a good holiday!

Two villagers only gave one clue. All done. Got wreath. Should get pic tomorrow. Easier second time around.

.... I've just been sold 2 of the presents which I delivered last night as Santa. Apparently these villagers don't want them as much as they pretended the past couple of weeks.

Last edited:
To find Jingle I used my megaphone. He was in a huge patch of flowers :p

I got all my villagers what they wanted! :D

Having a nightmare with this! I TTd back to toy day as I was working and didn't get time to do it! I cannot get the gifts right! Poppy and Cole want clothes I gave them the only two options for clothes and neither like them! ARGH,

Can you TT to a day or so before Toy Day and bug the crap out of them until they tell you what they want? You just have to keep talking to them over and over until they tell you the color and the item :)

Back