towns look WAAAY better in spring/summer

CR33P

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
i was time travelling to get walt to move out and pietro to move in and it passed feb 25 so i saw my town
it looked 3 times better.

Summer colors are probably my favorite. : D Everything is so dark and lush.

Spring is pretty, though. I just wish that the non-fruit trees would stay cherry blossoms during the same time the pink/white azalea bushes were in bloom. Because that would be seriously perfect.

Summer colors are probably my favorite. : D Everything is so dark and lush.

Spring is pretty, though. I just wish that the non-fruit trees would stay cherry blossoms during the same time the pink/white azalea bushes were in bloom. Because that would be seriously perfect.
that would look wonderful, i hate how fruit trees aren't affected though because my town is mostly fruit trees.

Yeah, I agree. Towns look so much better when it's green~ Especially cherry blossom season. Autumns a close second though c:

I think spring/summer is way prettier but I prefer winter only because my town is pastel themed, and the white snow blends really well with the paths!
It's all up to personal preferences.

Last edited:
I agree! I do love the snow on the ground and on the cedar trees but you just can't beat that lush green grass. :blush:

I already see snow alot due to the weather conditions and I do NOT want to see snow in my game. I agree that it looks alot better in spring/summer. Autumn just looks dull.

I TTed to Spring before and since I played since launch, I definitely prefer the colors of Summer better than Spring. While Spring is pretty with the green after too much snow on the ground, it's a lighter green and coupled with the sun, it's a bit bright for my tastes.

But summer is so much prettier. It's a dark green and everything is just so lush. Plus, the town tree is finally fully grown back since being gone for so long in fall and winter.

When I was in the autumn-winter phase, I thought the green looked a bit icky . _.
Now I'm in 30th April and the green looks really pleasant! But I do miss the crunch noise of the snow in winter :C

That's funny. Walt moved in when I let Pietro move out. Heh.
But yeah, towns do look better with grass. I don't know why though...

Especially ones with loads of flowers like mine <3 I'm so excited for the grass - 3 days! :D

Yeah, I agree. Towns in the spring/summer look the best. In winter, snow makes me cringe. The only possible time I like winter in AC is when it's snowing :p

I like all the seasons
But early Fall is my favorite; when everything is all vibrant orange and pretty. I wish they had falling colored leaves for a few days in fall like they do in spring :(

Back