Town Tune Share thread!

OiGuessWho

Easy-Breezy Chill Soul
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Recently had 'VS SAYU' from No Straight Roads stuck in my head, so I thought I'd make it my town tune.
It's the third phase of the fight;

AG-G-G--
CB-A-GA-

It's quite cool when you make it from scratch instead of Googling up tune notes. But it's not wrong to do that!
If you've made your own town tune from scratch, post here!

I did this back when New Leaf first came out. I tried lots of songs but there are no sharps and flats. Try as I might, nothing I wanted sounded right even if I changed the key, so I went with something super simple.

Song 2 by Blur (these are all in the high notes and an x = no sound aka sleepy grayed out frog face lol)
DDDCCCCF
FGAAAAxx

Edit: My New Horizons song is Take On Me by A-HA but someone had already figured it out and it's on a bunch of lists you can search for on youtube. What...I was an 80s kid, ok? lol

Last edited:
My town tune is The Dawn Will Come from DA; it’s probably in the wrong octave and missing some flats or sharps since I feel like there aren’t as many options in NH as in NL (music terminology; played the piano & competed in state competition from second grade to high school and also was in band from middle school & two years in high school).

I don’t like this song really and prefer the instrumental theme song or Dragon Age Origins’s theme which was my NL theme, but couldn’t get it in the right keys or octaves.

Traverse Town
I love Kingdom Heart songs sm

Back