Trading [ Town Re-Do ] 100s of hybrids! [Buying ] Clovers, mushrooms & more~

Dear

Judas
Bells
Switch
6331-0367-9034
Feedback
100% (82) +

Greetings! Lately, I have been wishing to revamp my town, mainly the flowers. So, I finally sucked it up and moved all of my flowers around! I have decided that I wish to go with a white, yellow, gold, and orange theme, meaning I have a LOT of extra hybrids to trade - 262 of them, to be exact. With that, it is my intent to trade my extra hybrids for other hybrids/items I need. Please continue on for more information.

GUIDELINES

• All trades happen in your town. Sorry, it makes it easier for me!
  • If you do not have an item/flower I am looking for, I may be willing to part with hybrids for bells. Please ask if you are interested!
  • I try to frequently check in, but if you notice that I haven't replied to your forum post, please PM me!
  • Understand that I have school and that I will not be available until 2:30PM PST on weekdays.
  • At the moment, I do not take holds. First come, first serve!
  • I will not take requests -- what I have is what I have!

My wishlist : http://moridb.com/catalogs/vE554tclxp
Lucky Clovers ( @100k a piece - negotiable!)
Famous Mushrooms
Button Mushrooms
Bush Starts
Pink Roses
Pink Lilies
Pink Carnations
Pink Cosmos
Pink Tulips
Jacob's Ladder
Gold Roses
Orange Lilies

Black Cosmos: 11
Black Lilies: 1
Black Roses: 55
Black Tulips: 9
Blue Pansies: 46
Blue Roses: 6 (only looking to trade for golden roses or unorderable wishlist items!)
Blue Violets: 3
Orange Cosmos: 26
Orange Pansies: 19
Orange Roses: 11
Purple Pansies: 20
Purple Roses: 33
Purple Tulips: 1
With that, please post what you are interested in (name how many you want, too) and what you can offer! Mixed offers (i.e different amounts of hybrids/hybrids and items/hybrids and bells/etc) are welcome!

Last edited:
I've got a lot of pink roses! I just want some orange tulips. 5 pink roses for 3 orange tulips?

Last edited:
I've got a lot of pink roses! I just want some orange tulips. 5 pink roses for 3 orange tulips?

Sure, that will work! I will add you now, let me know when your gate is open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have pink roses and tulips and i would love some blue amd purple roses

How many do you have and how many are you looking for? c: The blue roses are hard for me to part with, so I'll likely hold off on trading those until I can trade for some gold roses.

My gates are open! I put the roses right beside the train station, you can pick them up and replace them for the tulips. Sorry, my town is super cramped with clovers and paths...

My gates are open! I put the roses right beside the train station, you can pick them up and replace them for the tulips. Sorry, my town is super cramped with clovers and paths...

It's no problem at all, thank you for the trade! The area around your station is lovely! Enjoy!

6 pink cosmos for 6 pink roses?

Aah I am seeking pink roses and pink cosmos, I have neither for trade! My apologies. ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

6 pink cosmos for 6 blue roses?

Ahh didn't see the edit.
Sorry if I'm sounding silly here.. but I'd prefer to trade my blue roses for gold roses! ;v; I'll edit my main post. If there are any other hybrids that may interest you, please let me know!

Can i trade your 9 black tulips for 9 bush starts?
What types are you looking for?

Can i trade your 9 black tulips for 9 bush starts?
What types are you looking for?

Ahh sorry for the late response! Any will do, especially the pink/white colored ones.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have
(6) Famous Mushrooms
(7) Round Mushrooms

How much will you pay for them?

Gah I am terrible with prices. 500k? I can do more! Just not sure what to offer ;y; let me know!

I just sold my old homecoming dress to someone, sorry for disappearing!

I have to trade:
Pink lilies x5
Orange lilies x2
Pink cosmos x2

I'll trade 1:1 for black roses.

Back