Town plaza in the centre of your map yes or no??

Sophiefish

Bells
Feedback
100% (84) +
I really wanted the town plaza in the middle on my town but someone informed me that apparently it?s awkward to build around. Just want other people?s views and experiences before I pick a map for my new town thank you in advance 😊

Mine is pretty close to the Retail but not too close in my opinion! I somewhat like having my stuff bunched together as much as possible like a little town within a town! Or maybe I'm just lazy! :D Really though I'd say it is more about personal preference everyone likes specific things so I don't want to advise you too much in case you do what I say and dislike it. Normally with these sort of things I like to go with my gut personally, sometimes you just see a map and know you want it.

I like having my house close to my town square. I prefer my retail close to the train station for easier selling of large quantity items.

I prefer my Town Plaza to not be centered but also not completely in a corner. I like it best when I can access it from the left, bottom, and right and with plenty of room to have a house and/or public work projects on those sides. The top of my current one is right up against the fence with 2 spaces, 1 I use for trees closest to the plaza and behind that I do flowers. I would have liked a little more room in the back for decoration purposes but not everything can be perfect lol.

I hope this helped a little!

:)

My Plaza is in the center but It's not hard for me to work around because there is a river that flows around it (I don't have a pic of my map but hopefully you get the idea)

If you visit my town you'll see that my lay-out is pretty decent, I have my important buildings on my upper half of the stream (Minus retail which is near the beach and my house)

All of my residents live on the bottom half of my town which makes it nice and convenient to build around and make paths

i like having it near my train station, so i can easily go over to any events etc when i come back from main street!

Mine is pretty close to the Retail but not too close in my opinion! I somewhat like having my stuff bunched together as much as possible like a little town within a town! Or maybe I'm just lazy! :D Really though I'd say it is more about personal preference everyone likes specific things so I don't want to advise you too much in case you do what I say and dislike it. Normally with these sort of things I like to go with my gut personally, sometimes you just see a map and know you want it.

I like them grouped too! My house is below my town hall / train station and to the right of my plaza. Retail is across the way, the bottom half of my map is mostly villagers.
I think it's good to have it sectioned.

My plaza is in the center, and I personally like the way it looks :) The space around it may be a little tight, but I did manage to squeeze in a cute little picnic area and playground on the left side, so landscaping with that layout isn't impossible ^u^

My Plaza is in the center but It's not hard for me to work around because there is a river that flows around it (I don't have a pic of my map but hopefully you get the idea)

If you visit my town you'll see that my lay-out is pretty decent, I have my important buildings on my upper half of the stream (Minus retail which is near the beach and my house)

All of my residents live on the bottom half of my town which makes it nice and convenient to build around and make paths

Do you have a dream address I could visit please?

Back